New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Naturally Beige

New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Naturally Beige
nyc loose powder naturally beige

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I can't find this in stores anymore. :(

Nagyon szeretem ez a legjobb porpúder

on 1/7/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i just finished this product. i used this powder for baking and i loved it!:)

on 11/29/2016 5:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This powder is the bomb. It's very great quality, not just for drugstore. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly so I just use it to set my foundation. It adds a bit more coverage, doesn't dry out my face, and it's not too pink like most drugstore "beige" powders I've tried. I haven't tested it out under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product has just been awesome for me. I have oily skin and it gives me a matte finish that last all day long without touch ups. No creases and its So thin and light. It blends in beautifully with my foundation. I apply it with a sponge Not a brush - less messier. And you cant complain about the $3 price tag. My only drawback is the packaging - the top should be screwed on instead of a pop off lid. To fix this problem of having powder accidentally spilling out I just applied tape to the sifter. When I use it I just remove the sifter and get at the powder with my sponge. If your thinking about trying a less expensive powder but are afraid of having the quality reflect the price - dont worry - THIS is NOT that powder. This product is a beauty steal. And if you love it like I do....Go back immediately to the store and clear out the whole shelf because when you go back for your second jar, it just might not be there.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's a great affordable powder, got mine for 3 bucks at Rite Aid, you can't beat that for decent powder. Has a nice finish. Packaging could be better, be careful alot pours out, I just sprinkle some into the cap and use a powder brush then apply it.

on 1/10/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this powder!! I came across this powder when I was being cheap and didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I had never tried. I have now been using this powder for a couple of years and I still love it. It gives me a matte finish and lasts most of the day. I get a lot of compliments on how smooth my face looks and have even been told that it looks like I had my makeup airbrushed on.

on 12/28/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's decent, but I find that it can look cakey, especially if you put a lot on. Packaging isn't too great, it can be kind of messy which I understand will happen because it's a loose powder, after all. It isn't that great but will suffice because of its great price

on 11/6/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product sets all the makeup perfectly.my face looks so flawless when I applied this over my foundation.

on 9/25/2012 9:39:00 PM

This product is okay, it gives a really good look for a couple of hours but you definitley need to touch up, which is annoying. Its not a good normal powder but it looks okay over foundation, full coverage. I would not re - purchase but its okay for 3 dollars