3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 years ago

I get a 5ml tube of this every time I fly with British Airways. I like it but would never buy as it is not worth the £75 price tag. The lotion is light and non greasy and leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple. It has a light fresh scent and make up goes on well after.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I've been using this cream for a year and a bit now. :-) I love it very much. It makes my skin feel very smooth and it doesn't feel greasy. The texture is lovely. I normally use it in the morning. :) I've finished 2 tubs already.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry

10 years ago

I've been using this cream and the Pro Collagen night cream for about a month now. Absolutely love them! The texture is light and moisture, not heavy at all. Here is a picture of the cream: [img]http://img.makeupalley.com/5/6/9/4/1472276.JPG[/img] After applying the cream, your skin feel so soft and nice. I have the combination-sensitive skin and it works great on me. Will definitely buy them again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I love, love, love this moisturizer. It adds just the right amount of moisture without leaving me greasy and a little of it goes a long way. The smell is nice and it makes your skin soft. I swear my makeup goes on better when I use this instead of other moisturizers. When you buy the full size jar they do give you a scoop so you don't have to put your fingers in the product but a pump would be much nicer.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

11 years ago

I feel good, smell, texture and effect.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I got this as a sample with my other purchases, and I didn't even think twice about it, but I was very impressed the first time I tried it because: 1) light texture but still very moisturising 2) absorbs really well into the skin 3) no greasy after feel 4) skin feels really soft the next day 5) nice fragrance (but would be even better if it's just a faint note) 6) it spreads really well, so you only need very little product 7) feels really pampering After I finished the sample I just had to buy one! And this is the only product that I actually bought from trying out their sample! And I have tried so many, so this is really saying something about this product. The only thing I don't really like is the jar packaging. Because a size jar is 50ml and since a little goes a long way, this would last for a good while and I don't like the idea of germs and product getting oxidised becoming less potent sitting in a jar. So would just be perfect if this were to come in a vacuum pump packaging.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

This cream is lovely. Not at all thick or gloopy - feels quite light and non greasy but is moisturising. Not broken out with spots etc and not affected my sensitive skin. However I have not noticed that it has minimised my lines not that I have many as only in my 20's!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

This is a great day cream. It doesn't break me out, it's non-greasy, dries in quickly and leaves skin soft and well moisturized. Lovely. Pricey, though.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is my HG moisturiser. I have been using it for about three years and love its gel like yet creamy texture. It absorbs easily too. It has certainly plumped out my fine lines around my eyes - I can see the difference if I stop using it. Although it's pricey I do try to stockpile whenever there is a TSV or, like last year, there was a fab offer of a free tube with the Instyle Mag.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

from

12 years ago

I received a very generous sample of this when I last travelled on British Airways. I've been using it for a week now and so far so good. While the cream is fairly light and airy, it moisturizes my skin very well. It doesn't sit on top of the skin like other moisturizers do, but instead is instantly absorbed. My skin feels so soft after applying this. It has a strong flowery fragrance which I don't mind at all and actually quite like! Some people may not like the fragrance though.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium