no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/02/2014

A good cleanser for healthy skin that needs a little boost. My skin is dehydrated and I tried using this but it did nothing for my skin. When I repair my skin and get the moisture barrier back intact, I think this will be my ideal cleanser. Not sudsy and its very gentle. :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Medium Brown

HairBlack

fromLalie

Aug/07/2014

Just when I about gave up looking for a gentle cleanser for my combo, sensitive, breakout- prone skin, I found this cleanser. The ingredients are simple and doesn't burn or irritate when I cleanse. Previously, I had been using Paula's Choice Moisture Boost cleanser, and I think my skin couldn't handle the sodium laureth sulfate anymore! It was breaking out my skin and causing …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (145 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromdoof

Sep/10/2012

I got a sample of this which didn't have beads in it like the previous reviewer mentioned. It is very gentle and glides on smoothly so that I don't have to rub it on. However, I find RR too expensive as I do not live in the US. A cheaper shipping option (not express/priority) might be more appealing as I wouldn't mind waiting 4 weeks for my purchases to arrive.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

Sep/06/2012

This cleanser has tiny beads in it that I was not expecting. They were irritating to my face and kept getting in my eyes. Cleanser has a weird consistency. Cannot use it around the eyes.Very disappointing since I have heard so many raves about Renee Rouleau. I returned it and will choose something else with my credit.

3.0

Aug/28/2011

I bought this on recommendation from RR personally. I met her on one of her visits to DC in December. I am very cautious of using gel cleansers as they always dry my eyes out and overdry my skin. The ones labelled gentle are usually the biggest culprits - Kate Somerville's Gentle wash resulted in me needing to use anti-histimines for 4 days to recover - so I was very wary of this one. It …Read more

About reviewer (59 reviews)

frommuse97

Jan/28/2010

I love this cleanser, especially in this current cold weather. It's nice and gentle, yet effective. I can even use it to wash off my eye makeup without irritation, which is something that I can't do with Neutrogena's Fragrance-Free Cleanser. This cleaner leaves my skin comfortably clean, rinses away completely, and keeps my skin clear. Just don't expect it to lather up like …Read more

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/26/2007

I got bitten on my face by a dog this summer and Renee Rouleau's products contributed to my remarkably healing. thanks you Renee!!!

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinNormal, Medium

Oct/24/2007

I don't wear a lot of makeup and this has been a lovely cleanser.
My skin feels great afterwards -- not too dry. And, a little bit goes a long way.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/30/2007

I've used RR products for several years. The Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser is perfect for those of us who live in cities with polution. It really gets the grime and makeup off my face and leaves it clean without drying my skin.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/22/2007

I use this as my morning cleaser and it never drys out my skin. For removing makeup I use the calming chamomile cleanser which I love. It may be expensive, but I use such a little dab. I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser never gives me a problem at all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive