3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is my go to tinted moisturizer. I started using it about a year ago I guess because I'm getting older and was ready for sometime of skin stuff besides normal moisturizers. I use light/medium and it works well in the winter on my natural skin tone. It's super light and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm not a foundation fan so I use this almost daily.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairRed

9 years ago

I think this product is on it's way out because I bought it for a $1.50 at an avon store. As far as tinted moisturizers go, I like this one a lot because when it dries, it looks matte on my face, not greasy. So if you have an Avon store near you you might try to see if they have it on clearance too...they had a BUNCH of stuff for $1.50 so this was totally worth every penny. ;)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

Omg! I love this. I don't where foundation and never had so this product was great to cover up without feeling heavy! I love it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

11 years ago

First of all the color was totally off, I bought this in Honey/Golden and it was way too light. It matched my skin perfectly when I looked at it in the flyer and online, but when I put it on it looked horrible and ashy! Secondly, it smells terrible, I'm not sure if it's just mine that smells. I threw this out a week later. Total waste of money :(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite mark. products. I use Buff in the winter and Natural in the summer/fall months when I get a little more color in my skin. I top it with mark.'s Powder Buff for my everyday look. I wanted to write this review because this product has been discountinued. So you can pick it up in mark.'s Last Chance section for the next 2 weeks and then it is gone! It is being replaced by Get a Tint - basically the same product but comes in 4 "universal" shades rather than the variety of shades that C-thru-U comes in.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

3.0

11 years ago

this is ok. it is nice kinda hard to blend. i like that it has spf. the problem for me is matching my color. it is either to dark or to light.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

2.0

11 years ago

I was so disappointed with this product. I have to say, I am a huge fan of Avon & mark. I adore Nars, Chanel, Dior, Laura Mercier, etc but when I don't want to drop a lot of money, Avon never fails to provide inexpensive products without sacrificing quality. I have been using Sonia Kushak's tm which I love, but thought I'd give mark a try. Unfortunately, this stuff was horrible for me. It is definitely a true tinted moisturizer. It is very sheer and not buildable. It feels light and moisturizing upon application, but after a few minutes I noticed it left this chalky residue on my skin that felt very dry. I am returning this, and will not repurchase.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

11 years ago

I believe the majority of girls who reviewed this product are uneducated on make up. They are complaining that this has sheer coverage when it has "sheer"in the name and is advertised as a tinted moisturizer. It evens out my skintone and gives sheer coverage which is great for everyday use and doesn't look cakey at all it also has spf 15 and contains grape seed and green tea extracts plus vitamins A, C and E which are good for your skin. Has a light fragrance but isn't bad. Smells fresh. You also get 1.3oz of product for only $8 The packaging is nice too, brown and pink. My color is natural. I will re-purchase

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I got this tinted moisturizer in honey (wrong color for me) but i still used it i like how it had spf in it but i didn't really care to much for the smell and it says oil free which is a plus for me considering i live in south Texas i would buy this item again but this time i will buy the right shade.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I like this. It's very sheer, and I have an uneven skintone, clogged pores, plus extreme oilies. I have to use powder with everything I put on my face, including this. I bought this on a whim instead of Face Xpert, but I kind of wish I didn't because this is VERY SHEER. You will still need concealer, but this gives a very pretty glow, and you can use the darker summer shade all year because it doesn't show lines, just glowy skin! It's pretty good and the packaging is so cute!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm