L'Oreal Colour Riche - "Spiced Cider"

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A pretty color, like spiced caramel with no apple or cider. It goes dry really fast on the lips, and isn't very long lasting. The smell
is strong, and I'm not sensitive to fragrances. Better for me? UD Ravenswood and Manic. This is going back.

I recently bought Spiced Cider and I think it's one of my favorite among my other L'oreal lipsticks. I also have Nature's Blush, which is like a red-brown nude, also very wearable. L'oreal has been among my favorites since the 90's, and I will definitely keep on purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have purchased this color so many times and have been wearing it for many years. I guess that I must have a really odd coloring about me because this is just about the only color that looks good on me...seriously! If a lipstick is too bright, it looks crazy and if it's too light, I look dead. So this color is just a nice neutral color, not too dark or too bright. On me, it looks like a MLBB color although probably on some it could be quite dark. I don't think of myself as being particularly dark skinned, I'm blonde with blue eyes but tan very quickly. I sure hope L'Oreal never discontinues my HG lipstick!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Beautiful, easy to wear lipstick that only cost me $6 at Target. I live for deals like this. So for the longest I was in denial of the true colors that work for my NW45 skintone. To the extent that 'nude' to me meant a light pink/beige. Then I met a wonderful SA at MAC who changed the entire lipstick game for me and gave me Half Red Lip Pencil and Del Rio lipstick, both from MAC of course. Since then I have been making much more sensible choices for my pout. This is a wearable everyday work color for me. Sometimes I will layer Revlon's Rose Velvet over it for a bit more dimension but this color does excellent on its own. I do not even need a mirror because it is not a fussy color. Medium pigmentation, comfortable and moisturizing on the lips like the lustre finish in MAC lipsticks. Can be built up by swiping several times, has no shimmer and has a faint light smell that is pleasant. I will be repurchasing.

This is a nice color it is identical to MAC's brick o la I swatched them both and couldn't tell the difference its a cheaper alternative and its good quality.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Great shade to use as a nude for tan/medium skin. I've been searching for a neutral with a hint of pink/red color and this lipstick seems to be it :)

I absolutely love this lipstick! I have light-medium skin with a yellow undertone and I usually prefer cooler toned mauve-y shades. But this is a beautiful neutral reddish, brownish, pinkish shade. I would definitely not call it just reddish brown, which would not appeal to me at all. It is slightly too dark for daily wear for me, but I would feel comfortable wearing this out. It smells terrific and wear wonderfully. It's very smooth and moisturizing. I just love it!

I also got in on clearance and I think it may be discontinued shortly.

What's not to like? Great color, wears well, great quality. Classy color.

I really like this color. Its in the Wine family. Its a reddy-pinky-brown I'd guess. Very wearable.

I am. Obsessed. With this lipstick. I was looking for a replacement of an old Estee Lauder lipstick that had gone all old and sticky on me. (Unfortunately I don't remember the shade!) I brought it with me and compared which color fit it the best. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! It goes on very smoothly and I LOVE the color. I put this on if I want to "amp up" an already great look...it's neutral but very sexy.