Uploaded by mn7969

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I have this lip pencil in many colors. It is so convenient. I love the look and feel on my lips. It seems to last a good while also. I hight recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

9 months ago

The other reviewers have covered the pros pretty well. Just adding my lippies.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

fromSuziH

Feb/27/2015

I have been wishing that I learned about these lovely lip colors a long time ago! I recently purchased the Lip Pencil Plus in Desert Rose, and it is gorgeous! What a remarkable product, to have the liner and coordinating lip color in the same pencil. The lip liner glides on like silk, probably one of the smoothest lip liners I have ever used. Before I apply the lip color, I use a lip balm to …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Nov/15/2013

ladies the lip pencil plus is all u need in your bag. i use this in the color guave and it gives that nudeish nutrual look that is oh soooo popular right now!

try it!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlond

Sep/05/2013

Love this! I've used it since I started wearing makeup. I changed all of my makeup to MAC except this lip pencil/stick and Merle Normans eyeliner about two years ago. I've tried sooooo many different make ups from discount stores to specialty make up like cinema secrets, laura mercier, NARS, and graftobian, but this is the best lipstick/liner on the market.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/27/2013

Lip Pencil Plus is my holy grail of lip products. Great staying power and nice colors. My shade is "Coca Buff" which is a nude pinky rose; very natural looking.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Mar/05/2013

I own this in Spice Sachet. I really love the color, I actually sometimes use the liner end and fill in with other lipsticks/lip glosses so it's very versatile. The one end is a perfect liner, very creamy and goes on like butter. The other end is lipstick which coordinates with the liner, in this case a bronzy looking lipstick shade. I would think this will last for a very long time! I am …Read more

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

Aug/05/2011

This product is brilliant!!! You have a beautiful lip color that is moisturizing on one end and a coordinating lip liner on the other. Personally speaking, I could never find the correct lip liner for my lip color. This takes the thinking of out it. I took a lippie off bc I find myself always having to reach for the sharpener. But this product goes a long way. Def repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Sep/11/2010

I have used these for over 15 years and am still purchasing them. I have tried several colors and have loved them all. I love anything that is multi-functional, liner and color in one item!! The texture is really creamy, easy to apply and blends really well. I will always continue to use, hince using them half my life, and would recommend trying them for someone who has not. I can't …Read more

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromfriecs

Sep/08/2010

I love, love, love, this product, it lasts long, but yet doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. People always ask what I'm wearing, this comes in many colors, it has 2 ends - one is a liner and the other a lipcolor! I have several shades, but the one I wear the most and the one that people always comlipment me on is the Sugar Plum!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure