Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Tint - Dantique

No Image

on 3/21/2007 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipstick! This is less a true red than a "my lips but brighter" shade. However it's not really bright, just enough to give your face some pop. It's a medium-toned brown/rose/rust/red that really defies description. Suitable for all occasions, and the texture is just glorious. Reminds me of a lipstick I own from Nina Ricci's old cosmetic line...it was called "matte sheer", and that's exactly what it was--transparent but not glossy. This is more semi-matte than true matte but it's the same idea. Velvety and gorgeous.

on 9/4/2003 11:54:00 AM

When I went to NYC last weekend, I rushed to the KA counter at Bendel's (alas - we don't have access to KA products in Canada!). I was all set to scoop up the powder brush - but they were out of stock (although I was reassured that Bendel's will ship to Canada - free!). So, to console myself, I picked up this lippie. WOW! I looove it! It's smooth and light, and deposits a gorgeous, sexy and sophisticated sheer red that lasts and lasts. My husband loved it. The packaging is exquisite - looks like Japanese lacquerware.