Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil

Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil

4.2

Water, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Di PPG 3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance

on 3/10/2017 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Smells amazing. Absorbs very well but does not keep skin moisturized for long. I love Aveeno products and have always found them to moisturize deeply but not this one. I live in NY and it is currently winter. I often have to reapply this product because my skin absorbs it so fast.

I recently used the lavender lotion from Aveeno and thought that it was everything I was looking for. I used it as a hand and body lotion. I was hoping for a similar result with this product, but I was a bit disappointed.

I would only buy this product again if it was on sale, and as a supplement to another moisturizer.

on 3/9/2017 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've liked most Aveeno products that I've tried. This is a great, light, moisturizing lotion with the thinned out texture you would expect from a "creamy oil." The smell is also fab.

on 12/21/2016 8:10:00 PM

I love aveeno and must use the body washes in the winter because my skin gets VERY dry. This lotion is definitely NOT meant for a Canadian winter. I give it 3 stars because of the lovely texture, very light and soaks in right away (no sticky feeling). But it just doesn't moosturize winter skin. My skin is still itchy in patches and I can feel the dry tightness. Maybe for summer, but there are more "fun" products to use with the same amount of moisture for summer skin. Never buying again.

on 1/23/2016 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this lotion and promptly returned it, due to the smell. Granted I'm very sensitive to scents, but the problem here isn't the intensity, it's the smell itself. To me it just smells like some kind of plastic or vinyl or powdery chemical. I did not notice any almond scent like other reviewers have said. I love Aveeno's fragrance-free products so I'll be sticking to those.

I bought this on a whim because I was feeling low and Needed Something Pretty. (You guys understand, right?) I was in Walmart and this was the nearest item within my reach. I hit the jackpot. This is a softly scented, lovely lotion that moisturizes fully and absorbs quickly. I am prone to bumps on my forearms and the lotion has not aggravated the condition or caused any problems. I really, really like it...so much, I am thinking about looking at other Aveeno products, and that is a brand that has never been on my radar screen before. Highly recommended.

on 8/30/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i have dry skin and I hate using lotion or cream but this makes my skin so smooth and it smells good and it absorbs quickly so I don't feel tacky or greasy. totally recommend it

on 11/11/2014 1:18:00 PM

This stuff is awsome, I have very bad dry itchy hands&feet &I put this on every night before bed&it works great.Especially during the very cold winter months.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a very 'meh' product for me. The consistency is rather thin, yet it still feels very damp after application. However, once it dries, it does a decent job of making my skin feel soft. In fact, when I shower again the next day, my arms still feel kind of oily under the water. I might be willing to overlook the consistency issue if this lotion had a really awesome scent, but I'm not crazy about the way it smells...it's just a so-so version of cherry almond. I don't dislike it enough to throw out half a bottle of lotion, but I definitely won't repurchase it when it's gone.

on 7/29/2014 7:15:00 AM

I'm very disappointed with this product. It has a delicious yet subtle fragrance (kind of like Lush Sympathy for the skin), but is falls really short on the moisturising promise. I even had small patches of eczema on my arms whilst using this. It is just not emollient enough for dry skin.

on 3/12/2014 2:58:00 AM

this is by far the best (out of all the high-end and drugstore) body lotion i have used. it absorbs quickly, has a soft gentle scent, is SO moisturizing and keeps skin silky soft. ive tried everything. this is the best and i will be purchasing it for the rest of my life.............i hope. if this is discontinued...i will be so unhappy.