Wet 'n' Wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2012 9:00:00 PM

I fell in love with the color and grabbed it, but I ended up hating this product. The applicator is terrible, it takes 10 times to get something noticeable on the lips, and the color payoff is minimal. Waste of money.

on 7/12/2007 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mine is crush grape, i like the smell of it. The lip gloss is just like some other cheap lip gloss. It's not quiet sticky as the other though. Over all it's a great product to buy, and it's cheap!

on 12/7/2005 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is great for $1.97. I have #593, "Crushed Grapes", which looks pink w/ multicolored glitter in the tube. On the lips it it clear with glitter. The gloss is very thin and smooth and goes on nicely; it also has a pleasant light raspberry scent. It's not *that* gritty for being glittery, and there is NO stickiness to speak of, which I like.

Well, judging from the prior reviews of this product, they must have changed the formulation, because it isn't gritty at all. In fact, I think it's the best one out there for the money. There is no way I'm gonna pay $12 and up for a lip gloss anyway, I don't care WHO makes it.

I got this in #591, Blushing/Rougissante, a lovely, sheer, VERY shiny gloss with just a hint of pink that looks great alone, over a nude lined, filled in lip or over any lipcolor. I tried wearing a stain and then just touching up with this and it works very well.

Not only will I buy it again, but as I've learned in the past, if you like a WW or NYC product, better get as much as you can, because they will run out and/or discontinue it soon! I'm off TODAY to buy more of this one, the bronze-glitter one and any other colors I like, in duplicate! The great thing about WW and NYC is that at their prices, you can afford to have one for the makeup tray, one for your purse and one for your travel bag - (which is great to dig into for emergencies) - and STILL not spend what you might on ONE at Sephora or the department store makeup counter!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I was basically the only one of my friends who didn't have some of the MegaBrilliance lip gloss, so I decided I should get some. I got it in Shakin', a glittery whitish color that shows up clear. It has a nice fruity smell and is very shiny. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

nice gloss for drugstore brand, makes lips look shiny and really sparkly. yummy flavor/scent (i think it is strawberry - i got the pink one) plus it's dirt cheap!!!!!!!!:) however, gloss is thin and shine is subtle. very sticky. slightly drying. don't get much in the tube. might buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a pretty clear dark pink w/ rainbow glitter called Crushed Grapes #593. The scent is very yummy. Smells of fruity candy. The texture is very slick and almost oily feeling but you can definately feel the glitter. When applied the glitter is speckled here and there but in the tube the glitter looks like it would be a lot (like MAC lipglass). This gloss was very dirt cheap and the quality says so itself. Fun for young girls but not my style.

on 8/30/2003 1:43:00 PM

I bought this solely on the fact that Rite Aid was having it on sale for $1 off. Again, I was drawn by the color. It was basically a clear, shimmery whitish color gloss with tons and tons of glitter (#599). The smell and the packaging was just like the other wand glosses they had except these l/g's have waaaaay more glitter. The gloss went on a bit thin, again it had numbed my lips and the glitter was REALLY gritty. All in all, there's only one word to sum up this product: GARBAGE. - This is going straight to the trash can. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this in Blushing, a clear pink gloss with multi colored specks of teal/gold glitter. It reminds me of the glitter in Mac Oh Baby Lipglass. I love to layer this lipgloss over other glosses for a similar glittery look, plus it smells like strawberry Jello! Definitely a great product for under 2 dollars.

I thought the Color was nice , but when I put it on it was too glittery and took forever to dry. It also gave me a allergic reaction.