Wet 'n' Wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I miss theold ones with the silver cap, I like the pink and blue ones, the megaslicks bronzeberry and crystal clear are the best and really cheap, I moved on to MAC, Avon, Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) and Stila, sometimes Loreal and Rimmel, when I'm on a real super low budgets

the packaging made me fall in love. it looked so pretty. i ah-dored how it was so modern. the gloss WAS EHMAGAWD AWESOME! it was super sparkly, super shiny, and smelled like raspberry candy. it was artificial smelling, though. only thing i didnt like about this gloss was that it wasnt red, it was clear. the sparkles glimmer in the light, but i was expecting red coloring. oh well. this gloss was so cheap it was worth it.

on 11/19/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought in Shimmy Shimmer (599) for $1.99 at a Rite Aid.

Does very much what it sets out to do- make your lips all shiny and glittery. Comes in a straight tube with a not-so-hot applicator (never enough product on there for me!), and is a great size to toss in your bag and go.

The texture is gritty, which I find intriguing and fun. I don't find it uncomfortable or rough. Lots of glitter for your buck, and it has a delightful fruit scent (more Kool-Aid than actual fruit, though!). I will wear it on its own and over a dark lipstick, where it's more noticeable.

on 7/12/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have Crushed Grapes, a sheer bright pink glitter gloss. I love the shine of lip gloss, but I hate how sticky they are. This isn't sticky or gritty, it moisturizes well, and has good staying power. It has a light berry smell, and slightly sweet taste. It looks great alone or on top of light pink lipstick.

on 10/8/2004 11:04:00 AM

I bought this in Iced Blue, a sheer blue color with tons of sparkles. I thought it would be cheaper version of MAC's Lustreglass--that was a mistake. It has a very fake grape-berry smell and taste that isn't too bad, but the texture is sort of gritty, as other reviewers have said. The sparkles in the lip gloss are big sparkles (subtle this gloss is not), and some migrated to my cheeks throughout the evening. The gloss is not sticky, does not last long, and I did not find it to be moisturizing at all. To sum it up: this gloss looks cool when you first put it on, but you may find sparkles everywhere later. But hey, it was only $2 and Wet 'n Wild, so what do you expect? For the money, it could have been worse.

on 9/7/2002 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Doesn't last too long through it is pretty. Also doesn't taste or smell like anything.