wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2017 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super cheap - 4 for $5 (or even less with a CVS coupon) mini-tubes of gloss packaged for holiday gift giving (Marked $8 for 4 tubes - I spent more like $4). Very sheer, very cheaply made (in China) so they are probably toxic, but hey, I have tweens to buy for.

You get what you pay for - so no, these are not terrific but they are fun and frivolous, and easy for gift giving.
Very lightly pigmented so the color in the tube is NOT what you see on your lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I miss theold ones with the silver cap, I like the pink and blue ones, the megaslicks bronzeberry and crystal clear are the best and really cheap, I moved on to MAC, Avon, Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) and Stila, sometimes Loreal and Rimmel, when I'm on a real super low budgets

the packaging made me fall in love. it looked so pretty. i ah-dored how it was so modern. the gloss WAS EHMAGAWD AWESOME! it was super sparkly, super shiny, and smelled like raspberry candy. it was artificial smelling, though. only thing i didnt like about this gloss was that it wasnt red, it was clear. the sparkles glimmer in the light, but i was expecting red coloring. oh well. this gloss was so cheap it was worth it.

on 7/12/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have Crushed Grapes, a sheer bright pink glitter gloss. I love the shine of lip gloss, but I hate how sticky they are. This isn't sticky or gritty, it moisturizes well, and has good staying power. It has a light berry smell, and slightly sweet taste. It looks great alone or on top of light pink lipstick.

on 10/12/2002 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't used Wet n' Wild products since my teen years, but saw a lot of positive reviews here for their lippies so I decided to regress and buy some things. I am pleased to see that prices haven't gone up much on these products, and since I really like this gloss it was a total steal at $1.99. This is a very gritty gloss because it is full of glitter! It feels weird on your lips at first, I don't recommend rubbing your lips together when wearing this. I bought the clear gloss and it's really fun and sparkly. Not something I'd wear to the office, but great for going out. It looks good alone or over lipstick. I can't wait to buy more of these! Why have I been avoiding Wet n' Wild all these years?