wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

MegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

the packaging made me fall in love. it looked so pretty. i ah-dored how it was so modern. the gloss WAS EHMAGAWD AWESOME! it was super sparkly, super shiny, and smelled like raspberry candy. it was artificial smelling, though. only thing i didnt like about this gloss was that it wasnt red, it was clear. the sparkles glimmer in the light, but i was expecting red coloring. oh well. this gloss was so cheap it was worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a pretty clear dark pink w/ rainbow glitter called Crushed Grapes #593. The scent is very yummy. Smells of fruity candy. The texture is very slick and almost oily feeling but you can definately feel the glitter. When applied the glitter is speckled here and there but in the tube the glitter looks like it would be a lot (like MAC lipglass). This gloss was very dirt cheap and the quality says so itself. Fun for young girls but not my style.

on 8/30/2003 1:43:00 PM

I bought this solely on the fact that Rite Aid was having it on sale for $1 off. Again, I was drawn by the color. It was basically a clear, shimmery whitish color gloss with tons and tons of glitter (#599). The smell and the packaging was just like the other wand glosses they had except these l/g's have waaaaay more glitter. The gloss went on a bit thin, again it had numbed my lips and the glitter was REALLY gritty. All in all, there's only one word to sum up this product: GARBAGE. - This is going straight to the trash can. continued >>

on 10/12/2002 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't used Wet n' Wild products since my teen years, but saw a lot of positive reviews here for their lippies so I decided to regress and buy some things. I am pleased to see that prices haven't gone up much on these products, and since I really like this gloss it was a total steal at $1.99. This is a very gritty gloss because it is full of glitter! It feels weird on your lips at first, I don't recommend rubbing your lips together when wearing this. I bought the clear gloss and it's really fun and sparkly. Not something I'd wear to the office, but great for going out. It looks good alone or over lipstick. I can't wait to buy more of these! Why have I been avoiding Wet n' Wild all these years?