wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These glosses along with MegaSlicks are awesome!! Pure glitter w a tint, not gritty nothing in the DS like this. For USD$1.59 at Kroger these are such a bargain! I love wnw lippies. I wish I could find more colors. I own all (every color available at my Kroger) of the MegaSlicks, Glassy Glosses, mega last matte & the cheap $0.87 lipsticks. Next on the list the jumbo pencil lipglosses & lipliners. Then next month is e/s lol I own all of the singles except the blue one (I hate blue e/s). Wnw has the best lippies at the DS & are very reasonably priced. The quality of a $1.59 gloss astounds me! I'm a glitter phreak one of these glosses just is almost identical to MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipglass.

on 6/11/2004 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow...this stuff has to be the worst gloss I've ever tried. I bought it in #599 Shimmy-Shimmer, which is clear with iridescent sparkles. It was less than two bucks at Wal-Mart, and I'm glad I didn't pay much more for this piece of crap.

I don't mind the scent...it smells kind of like grape Kool-Aid. It is the feel of this gloss that totally turns my stomach...it isn't just gritty, it is GRITTY! It feels like I put sparkly rocks in Vaseline and smeared it on my lips. It is incredibly chunky. I wish there was a way to give this a no-lippie rating. I give this a huge thumbs-down...I am throwing this away, and I NEVER throw makeup away. continued >>