wet n wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

MegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

These glosses along with MegaSlicks are awesome!! Pure glitter w a tint, not gritty nothing in the DS like this. For USD$1.59 at Kroger these are such a bargain! I love wnw lippies. I wish I could find more colors. I own all (every color available at my Kroger) of the MegaSlicks, Glassy Glosses, mega last matte & the cheap $0.87 lipsticks. Next on the list the jumbo pencil lipglosses & lipliners. Then next month is e/s lol I own all of the singles except the blue one (I hate blue e/s). Wnw has the best lippies at the DS & are very reasonably priced. The quality of a $1.59 gloss astounds me! I'm a glitter phreak one of these glosses just is almost identical to MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipglass.

on 12/19/2004 12:03:00 AM

Oh what fun! I was buying Christmas wrap at the drugstore, and feeling a little down so I went over to look at makeup. :-D

I have never used Wet N Wild but I was very attracted to this gloss in #594 Iced Blue. It's lavendar in the tube with a lot of yellow, pink, green and blue pieces of glitter. It's pretty thin and tingles when it goes on. Over bare lips I just see shine and a bit of glitter but it looks cool over a darker lipstick and you can see the sparkles. Doesn't last long, but for $1 and change it cheered me up and I think it will be a fun gloss for a little change of pase and it will certainly make me feel cheery over Christmas.

on 2/20/2003 12:31:00 PM

I really like the Mega Brilliance lip gloss, and actually find the gritty feel kind of interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere, anymore. I've looked in drug stores, grocery stores, and Wal-Mart, as well as online. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

on 11/3/2002 4:50:00 PM

completely useless! i bought one of the halloween 2002 colors, called scarlet. in the tube it looks awesome - tons of metallic red glitter in a darker base. but once i open it, it's big chunky red glitter in a clear base! meaning it doesn't really show up at all unless it is OVER something else.

it is cheap, and it smells pretty good (something fruity). but i won't buy it again because it's impossible to figure out what color i'm really going to get.

packaging is standard lip gloss tube with spongy wand. the wand is soft, but i guess it is kind of moot because the glitter is so gritty. this looks very good sitting on a dresser, i must admit. i'll probably keep mine to use in art projects. it could make good body paint, too.
continued >>