Wet 'n' Wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These glosses along with MegaSlicks are awesome!! Pure glitter w a tint, not gritty nothing in the DS like this. For USD$1.59 at Kroger these are such a bargain! I love wnw lippies. I wish I could find more colors. I own all (every color available at my Kroger) of the MegaSlicks, Glassy Glosses, mega last matte & the cheap $0.87 lipsticks. Next on the list the jumbo pencil lipglosses & lipliners. Then next month is e/s lol I own all of the singles except the blue one (I hate blue e/s). Wnw has the best lippies at the DS & are very reasonably priced. The quality of a $1.59 gloss astounds me! I'm a glitter phreak one of these glosses just is almost identical to MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipglass.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I miss theold ones with the silver cap, I like the pink and blue ones, the megaslicks bronzeberry and crystal clear are the best and really cheap, I moved on to MAC, Avon, Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) and Stila, sometimes Loreal and Rimmel, when I'm on a real super low budgets

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

the packaging made me fall in love. it looked so pretty. i ah-dored how it was so modern. the gloss WAS EHMAGAWD AWESOME! it was super sparkly, super shiny, and smelled like raspberry candy. it was artificial smelling, though. only thing i didnt like about this gloss was that it wasnt red, it was clear. the sparkles glimmer in the light, but i was expecting red coloring. oh well. this gloss was so cheap it was worth it.

on 1/27/2012 9:00:00 PM

I fell in love with the color and grabbed it, but I ended up hating this product. The applicator is terrible, it takes 10 times to get something noticeable on the lips, and the color payoff is minimal. Waste of money.

I bought this #599 and let me just say that it does not look good on its own. If you want sparkles on your lips this will do the job but it does not add any other colour.
Packaging gets a 1 because the glue on the top of the tube wore off so now I am missing the actual top. I don't like sponge applicators - it never seems to bring out enough product. And the wand is too short: when the bottle got a little empty I had a difficult time getting any product out.
I would buy this again in a different colour. 5 lippies because I can put up with the packaging at this price.

on 11/19/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought in Shimmy Shimmer (599) for $1.99 at a Rite Aid.

Does very much what it sets out to do- make your lips all shiny and glittery. Comes in a straight tube with a not-so-hot applicator (never enough product on there for me!), and is a great size to toss in your bag and go.

The texture is gritty, which I find intriguing and fun. I don't find it uncomfortable or rough. Lots of glitter for your buck, and it has a delightful fruit scent (more Kool-Aid than actual fruit, though!). I will wear it on its own and over a dark lipstick, where it's more noticeable.

on 7/12/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have Crushed Grapes, a sheer bright pink glitter gloss. I love the shine of lip gloss, but I hate how sticky they are. This isn't sticky or gritty, it moisturizes well, and has good staying power. It has a light berry smell, and slightly sweet taste. It looks great alone or on top of light pink lipstick.

on 7/12/2007 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mine is crush grape, i like the smell of it. The lip gloss is just like some other cheap lip gloss. It's not quiet sticky as the other though. Over all it's a great product to buy, and it's cheap!

on 12/7/2005 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is great for $1.97. I have #593, "Crushed Grapes", which looks pink w/ multicolored glitter in the tube. On the lips it it clear with glitter. The gloss is very thin and smooth and goes on nicely; it also has a pleasant light raspberry scent. It's not *that* gritty for being glittery, and there is NO stickiness to speak of, which I like.

Well, judging from the prior reviews of this product, they must have changed the formulation, because it isn't gritty at all. In fact, I think it's the best one out there for the money. There is no way I'm gonna pay $12 and up for a lip gloss anyway, I don't care WHO makes it.

I got this in #591, Blushing/Rougissante, a lovely, sheer, VERY shiny gloss with just a hint of pink that looks great alone, over a nude lined, filled in lip or over any lipcolor. I tried wearing a stain and then just touching up with this and it works very well.

Not only will I buy it again, but as I've learned in the past, if you like a WW or NYC product, better get as much as you can, because they will run out and/or discontinue it soon! I'm off TODAY to buy more of this one, the bronze-glitter one and any other colors I like, in duplicate! The great thing about WW and NYC is that at their prices, you can afford to have one for the makeup tray, one for your purse and one for your travel bag - (which is great to dig into for emergencies) - and STILL not spend what you might on ONE at Sephora or the department store makeup counter!