Wet 'n' Wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I miss theold ones with the silver cap, I like the pink and blue ones, the megaslicks bronzeberry and crystal clear are the best and really cheap, I moved on to MAC, Avon, Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) and Stila, sometimes Loreal and Rimmel, when I'm on a real super low budgets

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a pretty clear dark pink w/ rainbow glitter called Crushed Grapes #593. The scent is very yummy. Smells of fruity candy. The texture is very slick and almost oily feeling but you can definately feel the glitter. When applied the glitter is speckled here and there but in the tube the glitter looks like it would be a lot (like MAC lipglass). This gloss was very dirt cheap and the quality says so itself. Fun for young girls but not my style.

on 10/12/2002 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't used Wet n' Wild products since my teen years, but saw a lot of positive reviews here for their lippies so I decided to regress and buy some things. I am pleased to see that prices haven't gone up much on these products, and since I really like this gloss it was a total steal at $1.99. This is a very gritty gloss because it is full of glitter! It feels weird on your lips at first, I don't recommend rubbing your lips together when wearing this. I bought the clear gloss and it's really fun and sparkly. Not something I'd wear to the office, but great for going out. It looks good alone or over lipstick. I can't wait to buy more of these! Why have I been avoiding Wet n' Wild all these years?