Wet 'n' Wild MegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

MegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip GlossMegaBrilliance Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2012 9:00:00 PM

I fell in love with the color and grabbed it, but I ended up hating this product. The applicator is terrible, it takes 10 times to get something noticeable on the lips, and the color payoff is minimal. Waste of money.

I bought this #599 and let me just say that it does not look good on its own. If you want sparkles on your lips this will do the job but it does not add any other colour.
Packaging gets a 1 because the glue on the top of the tube wore off so now I am missing the actual top. I don't like sponge applicators - it never seems to bring out enough product. And the wand is too short: when the bottle got a little empty I had a difficult time getting any product out.
I would buy this again in a different colour. 5 lippies because I can put up with the packaging at this price.

on 7/12/2007 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mine is crush grape, i like the smell of it. The lip gloss is just like some other cheap lip gloss. It's not quiet sticky as the other though. Over all it's a great product to buy, and it's cheap!

on 12/7/2005 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is great for $1.97. I have #593, "Crushed Grapes", which looks pink w/ multicolored glitter in the tube. On the lips it it clear with glitter. The gloss is very thin and smooth and goes on nicely; it also has a pleasant light raspberry scent. It's not *that* gritty for being glittery, and there is NO stickiness to speak of, which I like.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought a halloween edition tube of this, it's red & black glitter. It's an interesting look to say the least, especially if I layer it on thick. The glitter is gritty like all their other glitter glosses & it has the usual odd fruity scent(doesn't bother me, I kinda like it). This would look good over black lipstick.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this in Blushing, a clear pink gloss with multi colored specks of teal/gold glitter. It reminds me of the glitter in Mac Oh Baby Lipglass. I love to layer this lipgloss over other glosses for a similar glittery look, plus it smells like strawberry Jello! Definitely a great product for under 2 dollars.

on 2/20/2003 12:31:00 PM

I really like the Mega Brilliance lip gloss, and actually find the gritty feel kind of interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere, anymore. I've looked in drug stores, grocery stores, and Wal-Mart, as well as online. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

on 8/17/2002 5:11:00 PM

It's funny I know, that such a cheap product would be so increadibly cool. I saw 591, a red and gold glitter gloss and couldn't walk away from it. It's got tiny particles of gold and red metallic glitter, with a slight bit of gloss. It smells (I kid you not) exactly like grape Big Chew bubble gum, you remember that stuff? The shredded bubblegum in a pouch with the drawing of a brawny looking baseball player blowing a big bubble on it? I put it on in the truck and my husband went "Is that bubblegum?" And we both had the epiphany at the same time. Needless to say we had to experiment to see if it tasted like it. It didn't but it was worth the effort. I really like this product. It's cheap, tastes alright, smells fun and looks even more fun. The coverage is minimal but the sparkle is definitely there. For a couple of bucks, you can afford to not like it.