The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes
Shimmer CubesShimmer Cubes

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/17/2018 1:18:00 PM

I like the light natural look. These pallets are the nicest I have found for that look. Even though they look small. They last forever. I also love the fact if you own more than one pallet you can swap out colors and make a pallet that works better for you. It would of been nice if the body shop brought them back and did pallets with matte colors.

Over all I would trade the colors I do not use with a friend for colors I would use. I also have small eyelids. So make sure you find a primer you like so that you can place the color right where you need then blend. Because some pallets are so simmular in color that blending can make just one color.... Sad.... I have done this often. Ha ha ha

on 6/21/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have several of these little palettes but haven't enjoyed them nearly as much as I expected. The colors are really nice but the pigment is lacking, and the cubes aren't stuck. They jiggle around and are prone to breaking so they do not travel well. I definitely need a primer when I wear these.

on 2/14/2016 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have #30. This product will last forever. Wet application looks so much better than dry. This product creases.

on 12/7/2015 12:19:00 AM

Love these so cute and fun. I have palette 21 which has a dark pink, light pink, pearly white and a grey. They show up light I find. Actually I find the light pink shows more as a white and the dark pink shows more as a light pink. Maybe that could be remedied by using a primer first but Im too lazy to mess around with that crap. They are pigmented though and last pretty well all day on me. Anyway these are a fun treat...if youre into shimmery eyeshadows

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

they are very long lasting on my eyes but you need to put eye drops or your mac fix plus on your brush before you apply it. So if you want to do that every time you use these go ahead, but personally i dont

on 5/27/2012 2:42:00 AM

Not a big fan of these.. The colour is not intense at all, it hardly shows up.. It requires millions of layers to show and i just can't be bothered doing that when i have other eyeshadows that work much better.. Colour is pretty thou..

on 12/10/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best eyeshimmer ever and the only one I use. They are so long-lasting, i only have to apply it once a day with a wet brush. My favourite is white sea-shell.
I have bought 2 boxes and they have lasted me 4+ years (and look how tiny they are!) When you divide the price per year, it's really a deal.
What i don't like is that the majority of shades are limited edition

Cons: they are NOT highly pigmented if you apply with a dry brush.

I added pictures.

on 4/6/2011 5:37:00 AM

it is so nice
1 the package is so convenient to carry with you
2 the shades are light and shimmering well
I am also applying with my fingertips for the best result and it works.also it is quite staying that does not getting into your eyes and it is really important

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The colors of these things are beautiful! deffinately if used with a descent primer (my fave is Urban decay) I have the number 6 quad, my personal favourite color is a loverly coppery orange color, stunning for summer. I also recommend this particular quad if you are like me and like to accentuate your blue eyes :)

on 6/23/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My mother got me a few of these and I'd have to say that they're very pigmented. Pigmentation is more on the shimmery side and not the colour side. If you love shimmery looks, this palette is perfect for you. Just too sparkly for me ):
Packaging is a bit of a hassle, I have to open TWICE as much boxes! It can get a little messy sometimes.