GUERLAIN L'Instant de Guerlain

L'Instant de GuerlainNo Title

3.2

on 6/18/2009 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my signature scent! The lady at the department store discouraged me to buy this as she felt that I was to young, but the moment I smelled it, I fell in love. It is creamy , sexy and sophisticated scent. The notes keep changing throughout the whole day, first the florals, then the honey and amber. O la la I loveeeee this....

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

An exceptionally wearable fragrance from the house of Guerlain. This is a warm, inviting, and timeless scent. I love the elegance and beauty of the bottle as well. This is my favorite Guerlain perfume.

on 8/15/2008 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my "grown and sexy" perfume. I wear this for a night out on the town with my S.O. Now I am definitely not the one to describe top/base notes or anything like that. All I know is that what I smell is very smooth, sensual, and sexy. Not overly sweet (girlish), but definitely super femme. I have never smelled anything anywhere remotely close to this scent, and it does give off a very European vibe, which I like. I have gotten many compliments on this perfume (men and women) and will likely continue to buy for a very long time. A must try for those that think they can handle it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

this is the smell of death... it's eau de funeral... ugh. did not like at all. I'm usually a sucker for anything vanilla but this is bad... really bad.

on 3/1/2004 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

L'Instant is an appropriate name for this perfume because it gives me an instant headache. The weird amber note gets stronger through the day and I think I can detect something pungent too, like clove oil. Very disappointing.

Popular Fragrances