GUERLAIN L'Instant de Guerlain

GUERLAIN L'Instant de Guerlain
L'Instant de GuerlainNo Title

on 11/2/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

You know when you're so in love that you can only smile and be happy and just love the other person (in this case, Guerlain L'instant)? That is how I feel right now. I never thought I could do warm/vanilla scents. But it is on me. All over me. I love you so much, Guery.

One of my all time favorites, this one is comforting and sexy all at once. Using it makes me feel happy, sophisticated, confident, and calmed down. Brings back good memories too :-) I love this, and I use it all the time. That being said, it's more of a cold weather fragrance, not that it can't be used in warm weather, it just strikes me as more of a cold weather fragrance. 90% of the time, I'm wearing either this or Dior J'adore. Also, I hate putting an age on fragrances but this is one of those that doesn't seem better suited for any particular age, absolutely anybody could pull this off. I'm not good with notes, so I'd describe this as soft, yet warm and sexy. It's great for those who love perfume, but don't like/can't wear anything too loud. But it's not boring by any means, I personally find it quite original and have yet to find anything like it.

on 5/20/2010 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

so sweet and feminine!

on 4/15/2010 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ah, i'm in love with this fragrance! I'm way too picky when it comes to fragrances, i try every new product on the market and usually end up dissapointed by the lack of that "something" that makes a perfume special. I'm generally a fan of Italian signature fragrances but this time, a French one stole my heart. L'Instant de Guerlain is a very sensual, feminine musky/oriental perfume. Whenever i wear it i instantly lighen up and feel super sexy no matter if i'm in my jeans or a killer dress. When i first bought it, my boyfriend couldn't stop smelling my neck. Last week, i went to a friend's dinner party and when i entered the room everybody asked me if i was the one that smelled that great. Everyday people on the street stop and ask me what perfume i'm using! You'll probably think i'm exaggerating but i'm only writing this review to spread the word... Do try it if you have purchased many perfumes but noone was the ideal for you. Picking a perfume is way too personal and by no way am i suggesting that since i love it, you have to love it too. I'm only saying that you should try it =)

Top Notes: mandarin and bergamot
Middle Notes: magnolia, ylang ylang, sambac jasmine, iris
Base Notes: vanilla, musk, benzoin, amber

on 9/20/2009 12:22:00 PM

On my 6th bottle of this now. I love it. Quite a few of my friends now own a bottle because they've smelt it on me and really liked it. I wear it less now that they wear it too, but its still a fave!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a 30ml bottom when it first came out. Initially, the perfume smelled too much vanilla. After ~3 years of "aging". it had more floral notes! YAY!!!!!!! The top is milky, citrusy and has hints of floral notes. The drydown, now that it's a few years old, is delicious vanilla(faint) + light floral note!!!!!!!! The "aged" EDP is my favorite perfume I've ever smelled. This is also the only perfume I got compliments from guys.... several guys in diff occasions!!! If you think the perfume is too heady / too much vanilla, try letting it rot on your dresser for a few years =p

on 6/18/2009 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my signature scent! The lady at the department store discouraged me to buy this as she felt that I was to young, but the moment I smelled it, I fell in love. It is creamy , sexy and sophisticated scent. The notes keep changing throughout the whole day, first the florals, then the honey and amber. O la la I loveeeee this....

I really like this parfum. I got 8 samples of Guerlain parfums and so far this is my fav...admittedly I have tried about 3 others. This smells like a 'real' perfume. The way a perfume is meant to be. It's not too heady. I'm not feeling 100% and this is enjoyable, not overbearing.
Yesterday I wore a tiny bit of Shalimer on 1 wrist and L'Heure Bleue on the other (I know I'm crazy but it was about 5 in the arvo and I just couldn't resist trying them BOTH) and together, my already slight headache took a turn for the worse and suddenly I was nauseous! Don't get that with this (I have learnt my lesson). (those seem to have kick arse staying power. tried to scrub them off, they didn't budge)
I really like this

on 8/30/2008 3:58:00 PM

I wear this eau de parfum because it brings such beauty into my life. It simply makes me feel beautiful in a soft and feminine way. I adore it. Edit: Balls. My mother and grandmother both commented that just one squirt of this is very 'strong.' My grandmother (a drama queen to begin with) claims that this gave her a headache, which is odd, because nearly every perfume ever made does that to ME, but not this one, and I didn't overdo the application... Still love it, but won't be wearing it to work anymore and will save for evening use. It really is just an etherially beautiful fragrance which to me whispers "expensive, and in good taste."

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love wearing L'Instant during the day. Its a very subtle sweet, but creamy, fragrance. I smell the honey from application to dry down. I also get a little bit of iris and vanilla in there. Yum.

Popular Fragrances