Anna Sui Nail Polish Remover

Anna Sui Nail Polish Remover

4.5

I felt bad to write a bad review here as there's many excellent comments up here...but its damage my nails...i think might due to the acetone inside...it made my nails extremely soft to a poit that i can tear my nails apart without a clipper...

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My nails tend to split and peel because of the polish I put on every week and it doesn't help using those cheap, drying removers from Sally Hansen or Cutex. This remover is the best I've used, it smells nice for a nail polish remover and my nails don't feel dry after using it. I usually have ALOT of nail polish to take off, I have 1 base coat, 2 coats of colour and 1 top coat and this remover + 1 cotton pad is all I need. I make sure to moisturise my hands with Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream after though. I don't know what is in the formula because the bottle I bought was from Japan and I got it off ebay so I can't say if it is acetone or non-acetone. The only con is that I can't seem to find it in Australia and ordering on ebay is such a a hassle because the last bottle I ordered went missing in the post which was such a waste of money. That and the price...but you get what you pay for and this stuff is great!

This is a ridiculously good looking and expensive polish remover that smells too good to be a nail product. I don't think you need to pay this much for a remover(I've been told that all nail polish remover's stripping moisture from your nails anyway), but the rosy scent's to die for and the bottle's really pretty.

on 6/3/2005 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this stuff is awesome, and it's really not THAT expensive. Definitely seems pricy for a small-medium size nail polish remover bottle, however a little goes a looooong way. This stuff really does remove polish very quickly. I only needed to use 1 "drop" for 5 fingers, so that means only 2 drops to remove all my polish. It also smells nice for a nail polish remover - it has that anna sui signature rose sent. I got mine for CAD$16 @ Sears. :)

on 4/13/2004 10:27:00 PM

Oh .... This is EXPENSIVE !!! I brought this in the 1st place because I can't stand the SMELL of regular drug store nail polish remover .... and beside ... the bottle is REALLY NICE !!! anway ... even thought this is expensive .... but I have no REGRADS !! I agree with others that this remover are not as DRY as the Wal-Mart's one .... and a bit could remove ALOT ..... so I think this remover worth every penny that I spent .... esp. the BOTTLE !! hahaha

on 4/10/2004 9:18:00 PM

GREAT!!
You only need few drop to take off five nails polish.
The best thing is Anna Sui won't dry your nail that Sally Hansen does. =)

This was definately a splurge item. I saw it there, lovely bottle with purple liquid, and like what Kurt said, only one drop is enough, it basically took off the polish off all 10 of my nails, one cotton pad was basically enough, no need to load up on it, the smell wasn't horrible either, but it wasn't exactly roses either, it was a definate splurge but you get what you pay for.

on 8/29/2003 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh boy this thing is expensive. I don't even know why I purchased it in the 1st place. But I'm glad I did. Expensive, it is, but one drop is all you need for both hands, 10 fingers !!! Do the math yourself, my cotton balls are iterally soaked (sometimes even dripping) with those cheap drugstore polish remover everytime I use them and now all you need is one drop. 1 single cotton ball + 1 drop of polish remover is all you need for both hands, its not really that expensive afterall. It can even remove the toughest glitters, as we all know glitters are a pain in the ass to remove, high end or low end. And the cool thing is the scent, it smells sooooooo good !! And its not drying as other cheap polish remover did. I won't say its hydrating but never dry. My HG polish remover. And the bottle is so classy, it looks nothing like a bottle of polish remover. Everyone should get one, even if you don't paint your nails, buy it solely for the bottle !!!

Popular Treatments