3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I suffer with adult acne at 36yrs old and have lots of scaring. My skin is very super sensitive as well. This product along with the clearing pads by Peter Thomas Roth have saved my skin! I’m so happy with the results and will absolutely replace product when this ones gone.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

This stuff did absolutely nothing for my acne. Have been using it consistently for weeks and nothing has changed in the slightest. I really wasted my money with this one.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I absolutely love this product!!! My skin never felt so smooth, the acne is gone!!! Totally recommended :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

This is top notch for acne prevention. But I can't lie: Most should expect to have a period of more breakouts emerging (purging) as a result of starting this before they will see clearer skin. I certainly have. It's taken about six weeks of regular use to finally see results, which I'm okay with given the generous amount of product you get despite it being fairly expensive. It seems to work best for me if I use it once a day or every other day. More frequent use and overuse at each application was too much for my sensitive skin. I have normal, acne prone, sensitive skin, and I'm a 39-year-old fair complected Caucasian.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

This didn't cause me to breakout further which was the reason I bought it. But boy did it dry the crap out of my face so bad that it was flaking off, disgusting. For $54 that's not worth it for me constantly be peeling my flaky skin off. Too bad, it's going back.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

I have used this off and on for 15 to 20 years. I keep going back to it for several reasons. First, this is for enlarged pores, and congested pores. If you have inflamed acne, think this is too strong for you. It is sticky, but a little goes a long way-and this will last you a really really long time if used every other day. Second- Once it dries down, it gives a nice tightening effect. I think people tend to over- apply it, because if you apply a really thin layer under your moisturizer before bed I find that works the best. The reason I keep going back as well is that if you use it consistently, it works.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Very good for blackheads and for exfoliation.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

from

4 years ago

I was waking up every day with 8-15 new juicy zits on my chin. And 2-3 between my eyebrows that wouldn't die. I'd pop them all and go crazy with concealer but before the day was over I'd feel the familiar hot pain of new ones emerging. I'm 37 years old so it's not teenage acne and it wasn't just 1 week out of the month. I was pissed and getting depressed. I mean my face looked like a warty frog's skin. In desperation I came to mua and found this. $50 for acne gel? Who the hell cares? I'm about to bankrupt myself on concealer. Within 2 days of using this gel and the acne wash, I got 0 new zits. It's not a fluke, I've been using this for about a month and have gotten no new zits *except* for the couple nights I forgot, and then I got new zits, but not 8-15. Once I went back on, no new zits again the next morning. Proof right there that it works. I want to kiss Peter Thomas Roth.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

5 years ago

I've been using this for months whenever a blemish pops up, but it doesn't help it at all or make it go away quicker. Super disappointing and waste of money.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

This stuff is great. On my second bottle but it lasts a really long time. I had horrible blackheads on my nose and cheeks and they are all gone. I did purge when I first started using this but it literally cleared up within a few days, nothing bad at all. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily