no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/04/2008

I need a warm lipstick shade, and have trouble wearing pink - pink usually turns orange on me. So I was thrilled when I found Sweet Honey - it doesn't "turn" on me, and it brightens and warms up my face, even without other makeup. On my lips it's a pinkish coral with some red in it, dark enough to bring out the color in my cheeks, but not so dark that it's harsh. I …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Apr/23/2007

Been wearing this one since forever. It's as close to my ideal shade as I think I'll ever get. A coppery red that really brings out red tones in my hair and eyes, and also complements my warm skin tone. They say the test of the right lippie for you is that you wear it w/o other makeup and it makes you look better all by itself. This is it! Like sunset in a tube.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

Mar/30/2007

I'm not normally a fan of frosted lipsticks but this colour works really well on me and the frost is just right. Creamy, moisturising, not particularly long lasting but for the price who cares?

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromtxna

Nov/19/2006

Maybelline makes great lipsticks and this is one the better colors for those out of our teenage years, and with medium skin tone. It feels nice on the lips and is not too matte or too shimmery. I have only one expensive lipstick (Lancome), and all my other lipsticks are Maybelline.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Jun/13/2006

This is one of those makeup shades I've been wearing off and on since high school. It must be popular, because every time Maybelline reformulates the Moisture Whip line, this color stays in. It's a gorgeous, highly shimmery deep red copper that really lights up a pale warm complexion, especially with reddish or copper-toned hair and eyes. On darker complexions I think it might just …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (301 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

Jul/12/2005

I got this for around 3 dollars at Walgreens and this is a booooyotiful color. A perfect reddish brown shimmery color that is moisturizing. This lipstick is fab.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

Age19-24