L'Oreal Wear Infinite in "Plum Wine"

No Image

4.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

For an eye shadow ACTUALLY in the RED family, a MAROON color that applies just as it appears in the tray, unlike so many that turn out too blue ; too rust; too drab brown; too pink- it's STUNNING around GREEN EYES! Fantastic! Im frantic to have run out. It's absolutely THE BEST MAROON EYE SHADOW since Halston quit making theirs. (80's?). Believe me, I've looked for years, and wasted a fortune! The PACKAGING IS IRRELEVANT! Y'DON'T WEAR THE CONTAINER! It's the color inside!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this color is quite pretty. I was expecting something with a little more pop, but I was pleasantly surprised by the subtlety. My biggest complaint with this product is that the lasting power is very poor. Even with a primer the color seems to wear off very quickly. Don't remember how much I bought this for, but I'm assuming at full-price, this product isn't worth it. The packaging also is kind of cheap- the lid broke off at some point.

on 2/18/2006 11:49:00 PM

This is a nice shade as a subtle liner and shader for green eyes. The color was a little more interesting than a basic brown, it went on smoothly, and it wore well. I especially like it layered over something with a little shimmer to it. The only beef I have with it is the packaging - it's awkward to open and a little cheap looking, but the compartment for the brush is deep enough that the brush doesnt fly out when you open the package. I will repurchase when I've finished the pan I have.

on 10/30/2004 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow! Can this even be a L'Oreal eyeshadow?? The pigment is excellent! The color is very unique and beautiful, a sexy plummy burgundy shade. I'd been looking for a shade just like this for a while, and thought Jane Dazzle might be it, but nope. Then I found this, and I was ecstatic. What a gorgeous eyeshadow. Most L'Oreal shadows are poorly pigmented and go on choppy, but not this one!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Pretty color. and impressive pigment for L'Oreal.

Top Rated Eye Shadow