no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/26/2005

That vanilla orchid scent is a wonderful under-fragrance for many perfumes. I wear Fruits & Passion Crabapple over it, currently, and the combination makes people want to come over and take a bite out of me! The vanilla is not particularly foody---really, it's lightly floral---and the lotion itself has a nice consistency: not too thick, nor too thin. It's a wonderful basic lotion …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairRed

3.0

Jan/28/2005

I got this for Christmas from a dear friend. it's a normal vanilla scent- nothing special. the lotion itself is nice- a regular lotion nothing really special but I'll use it up b/c my friend bougt it for me.

great for layering.

About reviewer (291 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jan/09/2004

I just tried this lotion for the first time last week. I absolutely love it!(the bath gel too) It is a gentle, subtle vanilla fragrance that leaves the skin soft and delicately perfumed. This was the first vanilla scented product I ever tried. I too am very disappointed that it has been discontinued. Maybe they'll bring back some day!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

Aug/26/2003

I love C&E's vanilla scent in the lotion (see my other reviews for the shower gel and soap). The lotion is a nice texture - just like any other lotion really, but it is the scent that got me! It is not true vanilla - I believe it has some floral notes in it. Whatever it is, I absolultely love the combination and am disappointed that it has been discontinued.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age30-35