Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

I use this as a daytime moisturizer during the hot east coast summer. My skin is combo to normal during these months, not an oil slick but certainly not dry. I let this product sink in prior to putting on my make up and I have had zero issues with pilling or stinging. My skin feels hydrated and plump, my make up applies well over top. The smell is a bit strong, very botanical to me it smells like roses. I have been looking to try Perricone products as I have heard great things, but the fish smell in most of them makes me sick. This product does not have that smell. If you are sensitive to smells I would pass on this as it doesn't dissipate quickly (at least on me). It is quite pricy so get a sample as the reviews seem fairly mixed. I love it so I will be repurchasing but maybe not until next summer when I need something lighter again.

This product was a complete fail for me. I put this on bare skin after cleansing and did not put anything over it. My middle aged skin is normal to dry and not sensitive at all. So I was very surprised I had to wash this off after 45 minutes due to the stinging and burning sensation. Even if it didn't sting, I would want it off because of the powerful fishy smell. Finally, the product balled up /pilled on my skin rather than sink in. This was a deluxe sample but had I purchased this, I would be returning it.

To Read all 140 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/21/2016 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily combo skin with some larger pores around the nose area.
This contains a small amount of glycolic acid. On some days I do experience a slight stingy sensation that lasts for a few moments. So people that haven't used glycolic acid before and that's ace sensitive skin just ease onto this or avoid it all together! The glycolic is a natural acid exfoliant which is fantastic for all skin types. The cream has a smooth creamy consistency. Very velvety and absorbs into the skin entirely within 5-10min. Some reviewers experienced balling up because they haven't let the cream sink in before applying makeup so let it sit and do its thing. This cream makes my skin feel tight in a pleasant way. Some people with dry skin may find this feeling not nice but it's all the ingredients tightening the pores and firming the skin. My pores are noticeably smaller and I don't have as much oil breakthrough throughout the day through my make up but still feel moisturised. My skin also feels smoother too. I haven't noticed any significant brightness from the vitamins C ingredients but I'm only on my first jar and skin care can take weeks to take affect. It's different feel to your traditional expectations of a moisturiser so get a sample if you can because I don't think all enjoy this.
This is a bit expensive but most mositurizers that have effective ingredients are. You get what you pay for. Jar packaging is pretty but perhaps unsanitary for some if you're worried about that. I use a clean Q tip to scoop out my cream. Very delicate rose scent which is not fragrance but an actual rose extract. Will be repurchasing.

on 5/18/2015 11:35:00 PM

I tried this product, and really wasn't that crazy for it. I feel like this would be more appropriate for an oily skin type. On my dry skin, I had to use ALOT to get my skin to feel moisturized. Otherwise if I didn't, I felt like I had to make crazy faces to get my skin to crack. Does that sound weird lol?? I went through this in about a month because of that. for the price I paid that just isn't ok.

on 4/23/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. Originally I received a deluxe 1oz sample of this product from Ulta. I was never going to use it but I had noticed my skin starting having some dry flakes from the rough winter air.

I went ahead and added this into my regular face routine and within a week I felt my skin just had a radiance too it. This product has a very thick consistency which I love. I have pretty normal skin, I can occasionally run on the oily side during my cycle or in the summer but I do not feel this product adds to that.

I use to use this product in both am/pm but have started using it only in the pm, as this time of year I have started using an spf moisturizer as my am product and this product unfortunately doesn't have any.

I really do think this product has helped my skin and given it a nice glow. I am in my mid 20's and again have normal to oily skin. I can't say for certain all skin types will love it, but I certainly do.

on 4/4/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This really does feel like an expensive cream, but for the price it just isn't worth it. I thought it smelled great and it felt great. But it's not very hydrating. For the price I expeceted more. I think this would be good for younger skin... not for me

on 2/20/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is a lovely moisturizer. As I've said before, I have severely dry, sensitive skin due so chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for ways to help it out. This product is very thick, emollient, and moisturizing. I find that it gives a brilliant glow and radiance to the skin, giving a sort of lit-from-within luminosity. I like to use it during the daytime (as I like to use more moisturizing products at night) and I find that it works really well under foundation or even by itself, as my skin is relatively flawless. I know they have a tinted version of this and I really want to try it after loving this so much. The only reason I marked this down is because it doesn't completely absorb into the skin. I kind of like this, as it makes my dry patches less noticeable but I can see why others wouldn't. But all in all, I recommend it to everyone but those with oily skin. Really nice product.

on 2/18/2015 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice moisturizer with a lovely texture but balls up horribly under foundation. If you wear foundation, I would definitely pass this one up.

on 12/2/2014 4:58:00 PM

This overly fragranced moisturizer did nothing for my dry 54 year old skin. My skin is just as dry as before I apply it. I was a sucker and purchased the cold plasma, the cold plasma orbital and the blue plasma plus this moisturizer. I have used the products as instructed and all I can say is I am out alot of money for alot of crapola. My under eyes look worse after using the orbital. I use this moisturizer on top of the other products with no improvement. LADIES DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

on 9/8/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this moisturizer. It is a thick, gel-cream with a light rose scent. It feels rich, but not heavy or greasy. My skin tends to be slightly dry overall, with some combination/oily areas on my nose & chin. It also gets quite dry during the winters. This is heavy/moisturizing enough for me to use during the winter, but I can also use it during the miserable Texas summers and not feel like a grease bomb. It soaks in quickly, and I have no issues applying makeup after I use this. I have "good" clear skin with no real issues, but I am 39 now, and I have noticed some fine lines starting. This definitely helps with those, and I have noticed that my skin appears smoother & more radiant overall. The cream is very costly (around $70 for 2 ounces), but I do feel it is worth the price. I have a backup of this in stock and I will probably repurchase.