Labello Strawberry Lip Balm

Labello Strawberry Lip Balm

3.8

on 1/19/2017 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love lip balms and I have quite a few of them. This is one of my most recent purchases and not my favourite one. I've given this lip balm two lippies, as I don't find it very moisturising. It does give the lips a bit of shine, but I need to apply quite a lot for the red tint to show. It doesn't seem to stay on my lips for long either, so I also need to reapply often if I want my lips to remain shiny. The scent is fruity, but not very natural. This is, in my opinion, not a great lip balm.

on 1/19/2017 10:41:00 AM

This product is absolutely perfect.I have a strawberry flavour lipbalm which is soo good.It has a natural looking lip colour and is very mouisturising .I had the habit of licking and peeling the skin cells of my lips but as i started using it I started avoiding to lick my lips as it had a little sticky consistency . Yeah I had horrible habit but it is all sorted out and I am having a tinted and moisturised lip through out the day . Please get this ...........I highly recommend it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up in the Czech Republic. Seems to be the same as the Nivea Kiss of Strawberry Fruity Lip Care.

Pros:
+ Natural-looking colour
+ Balm stick form is convenient
+ Pleasant tangy strawberry scent/flavour

Cons:
- Colour is sheer; requires multiple passes to be visible
- Has some sparkles, not just moist sheen - detracts slightly from natural tint
- Packaging is bulkier than other tinted balms
- Not very moisturising - lips feel dry again after this wears away

i just love labello fruity shine. I have used pomegrante and raspbery lip balm from the range. They smells so awesome and tests yummy! It goes for a long time. It moisturizes well. It has a tinted sweet color which makes face brighter. Everybody should give it a try. It has spf and its priceworthy.

Right now I am having a craze with lip balms though I never used to use them till a year ago , Labello is the brand which has started me on this craze as it has reliable , natural ingredient & moderate price ..I think the Cherry one in this collection is better for sure , stronger tint with a beautiful shine , but those who love strawberry , sure would like to use this at least once , I have another local brand which is much cheaper , has stronger colour and just has the same smell & results so I couldn't give it 5 lippies or buy it again .

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Yes, yes! The most perfect lip product if you want something that moisturises, leaves behind a tinted, healthy sheen, and smells of heaven! Had been using Palmer's cocoa lip butter, that tends to come off waxy after a few uses and wears out in an hour. This however, stays put for hours! and it leaves my lips looking soft and healthy! can't believe i came to the Labello party this late.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great color, bright red with micro glitter, gorgeous smell and very soothing. I guess the color can be a turn off to some people because it's quite noticeable and it's a bit like a lipstain, it stays on after you wipe it off, but it's exactly what I'm looking for right now:) So I will buy again and again

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I *love* Labello; it's definitely my HG lip balm brand. I have the French variety (I know Labello is German; I am just specifying that I bought it in France -- and it looks like the regular tube, not the newer Fruity Shine). It's very emollient and hydrating, and it leaves just a hint of pink tint, which is really pretty. I always have a tube of this on me -- I love it!

For reference: NW5-10; NARS Siberia.

on 11/24/2010 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My favorite Labello. It's tinted slightly, has a pleasant smell, it gives a natural color when used alone. I use the French,Italian and Turkish versions. All of them are slightly different. French one is more creamy as a butter. I do not understand why the formula is different in each country.
I use it on my lipstick sometimes, just to give a shiny touch. As a moisturizer it is not a miracle as all the other labellos, but using it is simply fun.

on 10/8/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE the balm itself; smells like Strawberry Shortcake (the doll, not the dish, which is to say that it smells like fake fruit and childhood) and turns my lips a pretty, juicy pink. And, oh, did I mention that it is super, super moisturizing and leaves my lips incredibly soft? The only problem with this balm is the packaging. The lid comes off. The stick part of the balm is somehow more precarious than a lipstick in the same position. I'm not sure why. I've had the balm come close to falling out of the tube on numerous occasions. No good! Sad, because I love everything about the formula, just not the design.