L'Oreal Feel Naturale in Charmed Peach

No Image

4.3

Talc, Nylon 12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet, Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Hydroxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), FIL

on 3/20/2010 1:49:00 PM

I have to say: I would never have purchased this product without MUA (especially because you can't see the blush when it's in its packaging at the drugstore).

I've never been a fan of blush because it never looks "natural" and usually makes my (sallow) NC15 cheeks look clownish, with magenta splotches. I've realized now that this is because I was buying cool pinks vs. warm peaches (even the Cover Girl "Pretty Peach" -- a high scoring shade on MUA -- was too pink for me, and I have a feeling Nars Orgasm would be, too).

Once I figured out that I was a "warm," I used MUA to narrow down a good drugstore peach (if I had more $$ I would try Illamasqua "Lover"). This L'Oreal color looks a teeny bit orange if concentrated on the cheek, but with some blending it gives me glowy, healthy-looking cheeks. I think I may have finally found my HG blush!

As some have mentioned, the packaging is a bit bulky, but the brush that comes with is actually usable and the compact has a lot of product - this should last a while (which is good, because it's kind of pricey). The color is nicely pigmented, but it's lasting power leaves a little to be desired (haven't tried it with primer on underneath).

It's worth it, though, because it's the perfect shade of peach for this otherwise-ghostly PPP.

on 5/28/2009 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Defntly, my HG blush. Prefer over Nars orgasm. This is just a beautiful peach color and wonderful on my skin. Will buy it for as long as they sell it. I also happen to love the brush that comes with it, can deffntly use it. Its a short fan brush but with lots of bristles... .

on 8/19/2008 12:19:00 AM

I bought this blush about 2 years ago and I keep coming back to it - my skin is a medium tan and it gives a nice natural peachy flush that doesn't scream blush - just like I've actually gotten some sleep. It has a tiny bit of shimmer, but not too much. The compact is big and bulky but that does allow for a big mirror which I like, and a large surface area for the product. I would suggest using a big fluffy brush instead of the compact brush, for best results (duh). I wish L'oreal would make a cooler looking compact than their current grey box. On the upshot, I have dropped it a few times and it doesn't break like my little MAC blushes :)

on 2/13/2008 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Just picked this up at CVS...it's a nice color and though it has some shimmer it's not overpowering. It's very natural looking on my warm Asian skin which is what I was going for - something to give me a little color without being obvious for the daytime. I also picked up Color Riche lipstick in Peach Fuzz and I like the way they compliment each other.

on 1/27/2008 10:59:00 PM

I've just purchased this product and have fallen in love. I have VERY fair skin, almost like a milky-white color. I used the brush included, and it turned out horrible. I re-tried it with my other blush brush, and only needed one sweep. It looked incredibly natural. If you use too much product however, it turns orange.

I liked how it had some shimmer in it, which wasn't too over-powering. However, it looked a little too matte for my taste. I applied a sweep of Maybelline's Vanilla eyeshadow- and voila! It was the cherry on top!

As for the compact, I understand why others would think it's bulky, bu I like how it has a lot of the product in it. :)

I would recommend this blush to those with fair skin, and I would definitely re-purchase. However, I wouldn't use the blush alone without the vanilla coloring.

This shows up a bronzey-peach on my yellow-toned skin. I really enjoy the mirror and brush that comes with it. Sometimes I feel it is perhaps too unnaturally orange. Meh.

on 4/22/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Charmed Peach looks like a very pretty light peach with shimmer in the pan. On my LLL Asian skin, however, it goes on very matte and orange. It actually looked a bit muddy on my skin. I also didn't like how large and bulky the compact is. At $11.99, it's kind of expensive for a drugstore blush. I far prefer Jane's Blushing Earth Sheer blush -- really pretty peachy pink with shimmer. Plus Blushing Earth is under $4.

on 1/18/2007 11:57:00 AM

I hate how bulky the compact is. It won't fit into my makeup bag. I love the color though. It doesn't go on as pigmented as NARS blushes which i love. But that's great cus it leaves a very nice natural finish. It's peachy and matte. I like that the surface of the product is large, so my MAC brush can pick up the right amount of product. Its lasting power is good.

on 5/2/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff.It's a great peachy shimmer &works lovely to just brighten up my face.I use it over bronzer or by itself &it works great both ways.Plus it has good lasting power.Not a bad price either.

packaging & price are fine, but the color comes off very orangey for pale asian skin. at best, i'll use it on top of my armani #4 blush, which is kind of a dark peachy color.