FASIO Liquid Eyeliner

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

How to buy this ? My sister and me , love it very much

on 7/31/2013 1:32:00 AM

MY PERFECT EYELINER. Goes on easily, hardly smudges or anything, comes off easily too. Let me know where else can I get this precious thing, my country stopped selling fasio stuff. ><

on 3/26/2011 10:32:00 AM

This is the first liquid liner that I've used since I was a teen, and I never changed brands. I've used the black and brown, both are equally good.

It's cheap, it's dark as hell, and it stays and stays.... Unless you cry, then it will come off a little, but it never runs. Ever. And it's not even waterproof! It's easy to wash also, just dab it a little with water or cleansing wipes, it comes off like eraser dust.

I'm kinda shocked why there is a low rating for this lovely underrated product. Definitely my HG, hands down.

Cute packaging, quite cheap and lovely soft brush
I liked this at first but I simply cannot use these things I need a pen liquid eyeliner.

Besides though mine claimed to be 'waterproof', once I splashed my face with water (avoiding the eye area) and my eyelines basically went crusty it was kind of horrific
So all in all, I am going to stick with my gorgeous majolica majorca thing (though it is like double the price of this)

My forth tube. I love this to bits and pieces. It draws really FINE line. I have tried a couple other eyeliner- maybelline liquid, slash liquid, body shop liquid, loreal liquid.

None beats this. (Almost half the price of normal drug store eyeliner.)

For it's price, it's totally worth the buy.

on 10/19/2008 10:15:00 PM

It was my 3rd liquid liner- am still using it (researching on a better one).

First, I like the consistency of it, the strong black color was nice and bold.

I don't, however, like the long tip brush of it. It makes it harder to apply and it is very flexible. >.< i have to be very careful with it. when i use it after and curl my lashes (even when its dried), the liner line would just flake and look all messy and ugly.

the only solution i found was to draw with a black eyeliner and topping it with this liner.

My first liquid eyeliner, liked the way i can draw a neat line with the longer brush head and the intense black colour. Other than that it's horrible.

It'll start cracking after a few minutes it dries and some will flake off throughout the day leaving small black specks around the eye area.
And it's a chore to remove because it doesn't smudge off onto the cotton pad like other eyeliners, it FLAKES off so it'll get all over the face -.-
Definitely throwing this away

on 4/15/2008 2:28:00 AM

The product has potential at first glance - the consistency was good, thin liquid with good solid colour. Application was not so easy as the tip of the brush was a little too long, control wouldv'e been better with a shorter tip. Unfortunately (and the nail in the coffin), the liner flakes and looks rather nasty after a little while. Not worth keeping, tossed it in the bin :-(

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Used Black. Staying power was good. However, it was not waterproof enough colour gone off a little after tearing.

on 1/3/2006 10:27:00 AM

I agree with the previous post in that this flakes off after a couple of hours...hrmm.....BIG minus point. I bought this in brown, which looks very nice. its easy to draw a nice neat line (the brush tip is very tapered and thin), but the handle is a bit too long.