REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the bold but not too bold lip I've been looking for! Never would have tried it if not for this orange lipstick trend. I have light to medium skin with some olive tones to it, brunette hair, brown/green eyes - if you have this coloring run & get this lipstick today. I have lips on the full side & a red lip on me is just soooooo red. This is a bold but wearable shade. I don't care for the smell but for such a great look (perfect balance to my tortoise glasses when I wear them) & comfortable creme formulation I will forgive & try to forget the grandma smell.

on 10/15/2006 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Revlon Orange Flip l/s is an old favorite since about 20 years. I've
repurchased many times. It's great against golden tanned skin in summer,
especially with white cotton clothes. If you do the 4 seasons color typing,
Orange Flip is a MUST for the autumn coloring's core repertoire, along with
Revlon's Sandalwood Beige, Toast of NY, Bali Brown, Coffee Bean, Cocoa Bean,
Amber Ablaze, Chocolate Velvet.

on 4/18/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I humored my husband's sweet old grandma by going to RiteAid with her. She doesn't get out much and wanted to browse and buy cosmetics, etc. Since she was nice enough to let me convince her to try a blonde glaze on her grey hair (came out great!) I took her advice and tried this lipstick, which she's been wearing since about 1905 or something. She said I needed to wear something bright, which I never do. This is a pretty bright coral. The formula is o.k. but the smell is a bit strong. The best thing is that it is very highly pigmented and the color lasts a long time. The jury is still out on whether I can pull off bright coral, but I really think she might actually be right.