REVLON Orange Flip

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
REVLON Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.8

I was stuck on Revlon Fire and Ice for a long time and needed a break so I switched to Sandalwood Beige and I thought well that's sort of orange maybe I'll try Orange Flip again. I love it. I now think this is my most flattering color and I get more complements even from my doctor. It's real bright orangey red and it always made me think of the roof of a Howard Johnson's but it works. It makes my eyes look really blue and my fair skin look healthy so blondes can wear this shade. It's retro and artsy and way more casual than red. I really like the creamy formula. The perfumey flavor can be exhausting but you get used to it. I've settled on this being my shade just like my mother in law although I never liked it on her. To bad moondrops has been discontinued. I have to order it on line now.

My best friend recommended this lipstick to me when I went on a tangerine/coral kick. Her Mimi's friend has worn it for decades and used to send my friend to the store to get it for her. I am in love. It has a very unique smell that is WONDERFUL to me, although I'm sure it's not universally loved. It smells so powdery...like powdered violets, or some other type of white flower. I love the green tube, and the overall quality of the lipstick is beautiful. A couple of years ago, I never would have gone for anything "orangey" at all, but now I'm more open minded about potential lip colors. This is more red on me than tangerine, but man it's beautiful, and I'll be wearing it at my best friend's wedding this coming weekend! Wing!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is a vintage chic orange with an edgy lusciousness that is simply gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! One swipe of this in the morning is an instant mood lifter and a way to greet the day with sass and confidence. I was at the MAC counter today and saw MAC's Morange and compared the two and they are IDENTICAL!!! I honestly think I like Orange Flip even better. I wore it today and the color stays on for hours. I experimented during the day with putting a dab of my Nars Capucine gloss over it and then later with MAC's dazzleglass in Roman Holiday over it and both glosses make it look stunning! I wore it with my UD Naked e/s colors and it just looked amazing. If you are looking for vivid drop-dead gorgeous orange, look no further than Orange Flip! Oh, and how could I forget to mention. . . for $8.99, it's a steal! Even better if you can get it at Walgreens on sale! It also comes in an adorable vintage green tube. I think this color would look good on all skin tones. I have reviewed other Revlon lipsticks and just love them as much or better than MAC's lipsticks.

on 8/30/2010 12:06:00 AM

I bought this lipstick through amazon.com after reading glowing reviews on MUA. I am so glad that I did my research and bought this shade. It is orange without being garish. It has a very retro feel to it, and I love to wear it with white. It's an ideal summer color that really adds to whatever I'm wearing. I like to think of it as an instant cute-ifier. The price is decent, the packaging works just fine, and when mine runs out I'll run out and get another.