REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip

Filtered by hair type : Other
REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.8

on 5/5/2013 4:09:00 AM

This color is STUNNING. So pretty. Its a bright orange/red, with a creamy moisturizing finish. Its sort of similar to mac ruby woo, but a little more orange and much less drying. It looks fabulous with my fair skin, blue eyes and light blond hair. When I wear this I like to wear minimal eye shadow with winged eyeliner, it looks so chic and modern. Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is a vintage chic orange with an edgy lusciousness that is simply gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! One swipe of this in the morning is an instant mood lifter and a way to greet the day with sass and confidence. I was at the MAC counter today and saw MAC's Morange and compared the two and they are IDENTICAL!!! I honestly think I like Orange Flip even better. I wore it today and the color stays on for hours. I experimented during the day with putting a dab of my Nars Capucine gloss over it and then later with MAC's dazzleglass in Roman Holiday over it and both glosses make it look stunning! I wore it with my UD Naked e/s colors and it just looked amazing. If you are looking for vivid drop-dead gorgeous orange, look no further than Orange Flip! Oh, and how could I forget to mention. . . for $8.99, it's a steal! Even better if you can get it at Walgreens on sale! It also comes in an adorable vintage green tube. I think this color would look good on all skin tones. I have reviewed other Revlon lipsticks and just love them as much or better than MAC's lipsticks.

on 8/30/2010 4:51:00 AM

wow,what a beautilful color~~~~~~~~

on 8/26/2010 9:17:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I think it is just perfect. Especially the orange color. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. Kind of irritates me sometimes! Other than that, it is really pigmented and beautiful.

on 8/23/2003 5:11:00 PM

At $7.75 a pop, Revlon lipsticks are quite higher end on the drugstore food chain. Hence, I have dubbed Revlon "the MAC of the drugstore" ... But beyond that, this lipstick is a fun, fabulous blast from the past. A red-tinged orange creme lipstick in that signature green and gold tube. Very 1950s (this shade was first introduced then, wasn't it?). Great for anyone into that retro look. Especially wonderful on light skintones, however this orange can totally work on darker skintones. Very mod! Revlon lipsticks definitely are a best kept secret.