REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

1 review

on 3/2/2012 4:18:00 AM

This lipstick is SUCH a classic. The color is oddly flattering, although you are truly getting ORANGE. Not red-orange, or coral, or pinkish-orange. Nope, it's orange! I love it. I love the smell of these lipsticks, the packaging, everything. They've been around forever, and I remember my great-grandmother wearing them, although her favorite shade was a frosty pink color. My aunt, on the other hand, rocked this color for decades, apparently, and I remember being very young and watching her apply it. She looked amazing in it with her bright blue eyes that became brighter as soon as she put this on, and it made her skin look like porcelain. I have a different skin-tone but I like to think I look as nice as she did! It seems to bring out the green in my eyes and shows off the warmth of my coloring. I think of my aunt and grandma every time I put this on and it makes me smile, something about the smell just brings back so much nostalgia for me.