REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick - Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.8

I was stuck on Revlon Fire and Ice for a long time and needed a break so I switched to Sandalwood Beige and I thought well that's sort of orange maybe I'll try Orange Flip again. I love it. I now think this is my most flattering color and I get more complements even from my doctor. It's real bright orangey red and it always made me think of the roof of a Howard Johnson's but it works. It makes my eyes look really blue and my fair skin look healthy so blondes can wear this shade. It's retro and artsy and way more casual than red. I really like the creamy formula. The perfumey flavor can be exhausting but you get used to it. I've settled on this being my shade just like my mother in law although I never liked it on her. To bad moondrops has been discontinued. I have to order it on line now.

on 3/12/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Orange Flip is a color my Mom has been wearing since the 80's but I never really experimented with it myself until recently because I wasn't sure if I could pull it off the way she can....I gotta say I absolutely loved it!!!! If you are looking for a bright orange-red lip color look no further!!!! The color is to die for (which I already knew) but it's also very wearable even if you think you can't do orangey reds...the formulation is creamy and lasts all day!!! The color really brings your face to life and brightens you up!!! I gotta hand it to Mom on this one....she knows what's up!!!!

on 7/19/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this shade! I've heard so many great things about Orange Flip so I picked it up and oh boy! It is lovely. I usually don't wear a bright lip, but this looks really nice on me. Great summer color!

on 4/22/2011 9:35:00 PM

Add me to the list of glowing reviews here, thanks to everyone's input I took a chance on a color I never ever wear...orange! I am a plum, red lover, the bluer tones, and wow! What a fun change to do orange. I have gotten quite a few compliments too. This is a cheery rich burst of laughter on the lips. The formula stays put, although it is a little dry, but so worth it.
Minus one for the taste.
Try it, if you are on the fence, you may be surprised.

on 8/26/2010 9:17:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I think it is just perfect. Especially the orange color. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. Kind of irritates me sometimes! Other than that, it is really pigmented and beautiful.

on 3/30/2010 4:05:00 PM

Wow! This is a great lip color. I was looking for the perfect orange-red, and this is it. The color sits exactly in between red and orange. I like to keep my eye makeup very natural and simple, and by applying this to my lips my face gets an instant pop. Keeps my makeup interesting in a good way! I would seriously recommend using this color only when the rest of your makeup is very light and natural, otherwise it'd be too much going on! Obviously it's going to be very pigmented, so dab this on your lips very lightly. The Moon Drops formula is very creamy and moisturizing. This is by far one of my favorite colors. LOVE!