REVLON Orange Flip

Filtered by age: 44-55
REVLON Orange Flip
Revlon Orange Flip LipstickRevlon Moon DropsRevlon's Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip

4.7

I was stuck on Revlon Fire and Ice for a long time and needed a break so I switched to Sandalwood Beige and I thought well that's sort of orange maybe I'll try Orange Flip again. I love it. I now think this is my most flattering color and I get more complements even from my doctor. It's real bright orangey red and it always made me think of the roof of a Howard Johnson's but it works. It makes my eyes look really blue and my fair skin look healthy so blondes can wear this shade. It's retro and artsy and way more casual than red. I really like the creamy formula. The perfumey flavor can be exhausting but you get used to it. I've settled on this being my shade just like my mother in law although I never liked it on her. To bad moondrops has been discontinued. I have to order it on line now.

on 4/22/2011 9:35:00 PM

Add me to the list of glowing reviews here, thanks to everyone's input I took a chance on a color I never ever wear...orange! I am a plum, red lover, the bluer tones, and wow! What a fun change to do orange. I have gotten quite a few compliments too. This is a cheery rich burst of laughter on the lips. The formula stays put, although it is a little dry, but so worth it.
Minus one for the taste.
Try it, if you are on the fence, you may be surprised.

This is such a fun colour.Great for summer because it looks fantastic with a tan, but also brilliant for brunettes with olive skin (me). A clear true orange without a hint of pink, it looks fantastic at full strength but also blots very nicely for a more subtle look. I will be wearing this for many years to come.