Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have very dry very pale skin. I find the fair/light excellent, as it is oily enough to sink into my dry skin, and pale enough to even out my casper face! I have tried the oil free equivalent and found it too dark, but this one is about as near to my colour as I can get i think! I generally leave it about 20 mins to sink into my skin before going out, like a heavy moisturiser, just so it has time to sink in a little. It will make your face a little shiny, so if you can wear powder I would fo sho. I use this everyday, and have very sensitive skin but no breakouts :-) I wouldn't use this if I had oily skin however,as it would be too heavy!
My only complaints would be that it makes my pores bumpy, and I would like to get the same result from something with a tiny bit more coverage *sniff* hehe xx

This is a really great tinted moisturizer! I have also tried Stila's Illuminating TM, but it kinda made my oilier places look more oily. This TM is great if you want SHEER coverage and you don't want the heaviness of liquid foundation. On days when my skin is being good, I wear this with some concealer and powder and it looks really light and fresh, and it makes my skin look healthy. I have this in Medium and it works well with my skin tone (light golden/olive) but its hard to choose the wrong shade with a tinted moisturizer. As for the price, it is a little pricey and that would be the only thing that would keep me from buying this again. But the bottle is big, so hopefully it lasts a long time!
:) mo

Edit: I think this is a little runny and too liquidy for me right now, I want to find a tinted moisturizer that is more creamy, anyone know of one? I took off one point.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love how moisturizing this is and that it makes my skin feel ultra soft. I'm not quite as fond of how sheer it is. It's so sheer it's almost colourless. In a tinted moisturizer I'm not expecting full coverage, but some would have been nice. After I finish my tube I'll definitely be moving on.

I've been wearing this in "Tone" for several years now. I have been lucky to find it on ebay for a good price a few times. (I am not sure if I would ever by it for full price again.) It offers light coverage, so I use concealer on blemishes and undereye circles before applying the tm. The SPF must be helping to protect my skin from aging because people constantly underestimate my age!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As tinted moisturizers go, this one definitely isn't bad -- it's not awesome, but it's not terrible either. My skin is normal with T-zone shine, and this is just not right for me -- with moisturizer, it's too oily and without it's not moisturizing enough. (This is probably due to the SPF -- all sunscreens are oils, so if something has SPF, it has the potential to make you more oily than usual.) If you are normal-to-dry with pretty good skin, give this a try. It's got extremely light coverage -- I find that it doesn't cover much at all, just evens out my skintone. The price tag is nuts ($34!) but sometimes you can score cheaper tubes on eBay. Nice plastic travel-friendly packaging, though. Won't repurchase.

I bought this as a substitute to purchasing a darker foundation when I was in the Carribean last year...because my skin has oily tendencies (ESPECIALLY in a humid climate..) it was useless to wear foundation. This worked well because it contained SPF, and yet I could still have coverage...I wear it on hot days when I know my makeup will melt off my skin and yet i still want to even out my skin tone. Like others have said...this is not a foundation and will not provide you with the coverage you are used to.

I have been on the hunt for the perfect TM, and found it with Stila in "Fair" This TM is great, it gives me medium to light coverage, and it has SPF 15 in it as well. It goes on smooth and a tiny bit goes a VERY long way. It's a bit on the expensive side but I think it's seriously worth it. It doesn't leave me with a oily lok after a while, but gives me a dewy look that I love. I will be buying this again once mu supply runs out.

I thought I might as well Rate this product because I've been using it for 3 years now!

I am a tined moisturizer freak, and have tried just about every brand out there - cheap or expensive, but always find that this stuff is just absolutely the best. Covers flaws, looks totally natural,doesnt get greasy, spreads well, hydrates, doesnt make me break out AND MOST IMPORTANTLY does not look like some weird orange colour on my skin like almost every other foundation on the face of this earth.

if you want the best tinted moisturizer out there, this is the best! u definitely gotta try, just make sure you get the ladies at the counter to help you choose the right shade. that can always make u hate a foundation. Only thing is I wish it were cheaper buuttt its worth it so my cheap ass will pay!

This is my 2nd time purchasing this product and I hardly ever purchase anything twice! When I ran out of my first tube, I actually went out and bought the shisedo TM and took it back & repurchased this one. It's a tad expensive, but lasts almost 6 months with daily use. The color (tone) matches my skin perfectly in both the winter & summer when I'm a little more tan. The texture is great & moisturizes perfectly. This product gives my skin a perfectly even, healthy glow! The only slight negative is that the packaging is kind of bulky and gets difficult towards the end to squeeze the remaining product out, but nothing a few shakes won't fix. I highly recommend! My HG TM!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg i hate this stuff! i tried a little on at sephora && it didnt really have any coverage it seemed soo i took it off && my face was all red && blotchy!!! my skin really isnt THAT sensitive sooo i guess i must be allergic to it