Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

I was not a fan of this product. NO colour pay off at all and did nothing for my skin. The texture was nice but I ended up putting another colour over it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this TM in the color, tan. I really like this TM but it is my first one so I don't have any other TMs to compare it to. I don't need much, seems like a little covers fairly well. It looks fantastic with translucent powder lightly dusted over. It has decent coverage so if you have acne scars or other blemishes that are very obvious, this wouldn't cover them. Another plus is that it has SPF 15, rather low but I guess it's better than nothing. It gives a fairly dewy finish not matte, imo. Overall, I really like this TM and I would repurchase if it wasn't for the price. For $35-ish a pop, it is quite expensive for just a TM, it's almost the same price as a foundation with more coverage. Although, I have to add that it does last me a pretty long time, I'd say about 6 months. The packaging, I forgot to mention, is hard and gray plastic so you can't see how much you have left and when you run low, you can't squeeze the life out of it to get every last drop for your dollar. That's the only gripe about it and the price.

This is the greatest light weight tinted moisturizer for everyday wear. its so easy and natural i just love it. great to use when you are in a hurry and dont really care for a full coverage. if you just want to even out ur skin tone a little and run out the door, this is the product for you.

Love, love LOVE this product. Have been using this on an almost daily basis for years as a TM/light foundation. I am Asian with a medium tan complexion and the medium shade is a perfect match. Easy to apply, good coverage that is buildable, doesn't sink into fine lines. Gives a dewy, glowy finish - always get compliments on how great my skin is when I wear it. (Am otherwise a bit blotchy and uneven without it). I am something of a minimalist with makeup and love the light coverage. Add some blush and lip color, and voila, fresh, dewy complexion!

Surprised to hear that some people have trouble with breakouts, as I have breakout-prone combination skin and it hasn't bothered me at all. I do notice a little more shine (but NO breakouts) in the T-zone than I like if I have applied more than normal, but easily fixable with a little powder, blotting sheets, or an anti-shine mattifier.

Disappointed that Sephora is phasing out Stila products from their line-up -- I have to go to Ulta to get my fix in the future.

Only con is the price -- $34 a bottle, but the bottle usually lasts for 3-4 months depending on how much you use. Worth every penny to me. I could be spending much more.

NOTE: A friend uses the SPF30 - she likes the oil-free formulation since she has oily skin but I found it too thick and too difficult to apply for my skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The packaging for this product is solid. I like that. I can be heavy handed and squeeze out way too much product at times, and it wasn't the case for me here. I found the product could be a bit "oily" at times, but not too too much. I liked using this product once in a while with some concealer for a nice "natural" look. The only problem is that the price tag was a little hefty.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It does not feel hydrating enough for my dry skin. I feel like I need to apply a lot to get that "moisturized" feeling. It doesn't dry me out but it doesn't really moisturize my skin either. It might work better for people with oily/normal skin. I'm returning it to Sephora tomorrow.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this TM. I wear it under my foundation. It evens out my skintone so I have to wear less foundation and it keeps my dry areas moisturized so I look more natural. Will defidently buy it again

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If your skin is oily at all, this is just horrible. I used just a little bit to get the sheer coverage I wanted for summer and it was grease-ball city immediately. I liked the coverage part of it so I blotted and blotted and blotted to pick up some of the oil and out the door I went. An hour later I was shiny everywhere again and every pore on my face was clogged. Horrifying. Ugh. Went home, scrubbed my face and put on my four dollar Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer and wondered why I even bothered with Stila at all. Literally every item I have purchased from that brand has underperformed or broken me out completely. Another return for Sephora to process. I repeat, not for oily skin, ever.

Tarte and Wet n Wild make way better tinted moisturizers for oily skin.

This was the first face product I started using when I needed something for coverage... this was also when I was too shy to ask questions, or try something new... so I also stuck with this product for close to two years.

Yes, it's a moisturizer w/ SPF, and that's the main thing that sold me on it when my friend let me try it. It evened out my skin tone, but I still needed to apply my Cargo concealer for the red spots... [also introduced to me by my friend.]

I was always the super shiny person in photos, and was oily after an hour. It sucked. Another TERRIBLE thing was that the formula separates OFTEN, so I had to shake the crap out of the bottle just to get some of it mixed if it's been sitting there for a while in the same upright position.

I love, love, love Stila tinted moisturizer. Easy to appy and blends into my skin well. I wear this everyday. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way.