Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I Love Love Love this! I used to be a big fan of MAC but I have decided that...... MAC is wack! I have normal skin and I really dont need much coverage @ all! I decided to try this and it is perfect for me! I like bronze I get a great sun-kissed dewy glow and it's perfect. Older women like my mom (no I am not calling her old but she is older than me) seem to prefer a more matte kinda funeral home/ parlor looking makeup. If you prefer that look than this isn't for you. But if you want to look like you have been laying out on the beach all day and a little bit of water gave you a mist in the face, then this is the product for you!