Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

The Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Deep is one of the first face products that I have used. I was inpressed that Stila made a tinted moisturizer shade in my color. Not many companies make tinted moisturizer in deeper shades. Another plus is that it has a yellow undertone. Stila Tinted Moisturizers is a great introductory product for those who are new to makeup. It gave me sheer coverage without feeling heavy. It's also great for hot days when you don't want alot of product on your face.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I like this tinted moisturiser. I prefer my Laura Mercier one but this isn't bad. I have it in one of the lightest shades, i don't know which one as the name has worn off. It gives pretty good coverage for a TM and an added bonus is the spf. However, it gives a matte finish, which i do not mind, but you usually expect a TM to give a dewy look. Generally i really like it and would buy again, if only Stila was still available here in the UK!!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is okay, but I've tried 3 different shades and have trouble matching my complexion. Because it goes on sheer, I can get away with 2 of the shades: Warm and Bronze.