Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I love this product so much for my dry, very sensitive skin. It is one of the few light foundations with mineral SPF instead of chemical SPF, which for me has meant no stinging sensation or sensitivity. Note: This product is now SPF 20, not SPF 15. This tinted moisturizer is hydrating and gives a nice, flattering glow. The coverage is buildable, which I also like. I'm now using my 3rd tube, so yes, I'm a big fan!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm becoming less and less enchanted with this as time goes by. I really want to find a tinted moisturizer that I can wear on days when I don't really want to wear makeup. Though my skin is rather dry, I'm beginning to find that this product is waaaaay to oily. When it's on--even when I think I've blended it it well--it leave a shiny, greasy residue. I don't mind looking dewy, but this is really too much. Don't think I'll be repurchasing. Also, for what it's worth, it's impossible to tell what shade you've bought since the sticker or shade number is only listed on the product's box. How dumb is that?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a tinted moisturizer junkie (can't stand foundation, nor can my skin) and when I received an email that I could get this for a fraction of the price AND the illuminating version for free on Stila's website, I went for them, not expecting much. I already have the oil free Laura Mercier (my previous best), Clinique's Almost Makeup, and several Physicians Formula ones (meh).

I wore this one today. I. LOVE. IT. It's much lighter feeling than my either of my other HE ones. It doesn't have the coverage of either of the others but I really don't need much coverage. It gives my skin a pretty glow (nicer actually I think than the Illuminating version did but I only had it on a few hours for a quick errand run on Saturday). I stopped at a Clinique counter for some new concealer (I do get extremely red around my nose and this WILL NOT cover it, concealer is a must!) and the counter lady complimented me on my skin! Good thing she didn't ask if it was because of the Clinique skincare line because I don't use that. ;)

Now, there is one reason I can't give this a full 5. I have very dry skin and I'm starting to "glow" more after about 7 hours of wear. Granted, I only set it with my Physicians Formula mineral wear corrective powder which is almost greasy itself. But if you're an oily girl, I can almost guarantee this will not work for you and will slide off your face. However, I don't believe this is oil free. The new SPF20 version is, I think. That might work but I can't comment on that as I don't have that.

ETA:
OH NO!!! The Dimethicone! So, yeah, I have 5 under the skin breakouts from it because I have a sensitivity to silicones. They always break me out. If you don't, this is great. :( I'm sad.

I love this stuff... It ROCKS, it's my HG!!!! First off all, I have very dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizes my face and it doesn't break me out.

But the best part of this product is the way it makes my face look. I can never pull off wearing foundation, it just never looks right on me (it always looks fake). Stila's TM changed all that. This product just makes my skin look all glowing and healthy, bright and dewy. It's just beautiful.

However, there are a few cons. It's expensive ($34)
and I'm not crazy about the packaging. I wish I could see how much product I have left and I hate fighting with the bottle to get the last bit of product out.

If you are looking for a very MOISTURIZING TM with very SHEER coverage, this product is for you!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I suffer from redness and find that foundation flares me up immediately. I was looking for something really light that would help to balance out my redness whilst giving me a more even overall look without too much coverage, and this does all of these things. A lovely dewy finish that looks really pretty with a light dusting of translucent powder on top. Excellent, natural finish. Definitely will buy again and again.

Really like this tinted moisturizer. Provides quite sheer (but buildable) coverage, doesn't sink into pores or fine lines, and somehow works for my combo skin without turning me into a shine-magnet. I get a soft glow that I can touch up with a bit of powder as the day progresses. I found a great colour match in the lightest shade, and the price is not too steep considering you get a decent amount of product. Packaging is good too - very practical.

EDIT: Moving my review down to 3 lippies as this breaks me out if I wear it very often.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an easy way for all of us who have to wake up early and have to rush to class/work. 1. it moisturizes 2 it gives some colour and a nice glow to the skin. I have this in Bare and its too light for me to use now in the summer so i just blend it with another tinted moisturizer i have... Very easy to work with! It doesnt irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin and i love the fact that theres an spf in it coz i live in sunny greece and i need sun protection all year round. Im happy that i found it at my lockal sephora at the "nice price" (6euros for 50ml) section too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in medium during the summer, used it a few times, but didn't quite like it. Decided to give it another try, and was overwhelmed by the smell of spf and the greasiness. =( Not recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was becoming one of my favourites until winter came along and this hasn't been moisturising my skin effectively as before. This is awonderful tinted moisturiser if you're looking for moisturising normal skin but I wouldnt buy it for dry skin as its not that great. It gives a very sheer look to the skin, not very noticeable but it does do something. It look nice and natural with a bit of loose powder on top and the best thing I like is that its long lasting and its still there at the end of the day. Havent given it a five cos of the not so great moisturising qualities in winter...for that try Dior's Hydraction Skin Tint...GREAT STUFF. Either way this is still good if you have good skin and aren't looking for layers of makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just bought this stuff in fair, only because I need a tinted moisturizer that I can wear that will even out my complexion, because without it, it looks uneven and red. I like that it doesn't feel like I'm schlacking it on my face in order to even out the tone, it's light and not heavy. I do look somewhat pale with the color, but I'll just add a little bit of bronzer to give some color to my face. I was disappointed my Sephora didn't have Laura Mericier's line, but this seemed alright. I was stuck between this and Smashbox. We'll see how this stuff works, I hope this isn't too light of a color for me.