Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

My favorite tinted moisturizer. Good coverage too! And the lasting power is the best compared to any other tinted moisturizers I've tried. It almost has a matte/satin finish which I love for my oily/acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love how this makes my skin look. Very radiant, but not oily. I have combination oily/dry skin so it's hard to find something that works. I'm also prone to breakouts and I haven't broken out from it. No smell and good selection of colors. Yes it's a tinted moisturizer so if you're expecting more coverage don't even buy it. I've tried a few other tinted moisturizers and this one has the best coverage. Definitely give this a try of you're looking for a natural look while evening everything out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best applied with hands, great natural looking coverage. Doesn't case breakouts and leaves skin looking healthy, love this for summer I've worn it to pool parties and beach and it looked great and wore well. Doesn't cover major acne or scars , but you can layer it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Good, light coverage. Bought this in lieu of their old One Step makeup. Very light but covers well enough. A bit greasy, but haven't found a foundation that isn't.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Way to hard to spread on your face!!!! I have to put moisturizer on before it so I can put it on! It's supposed to be moisturizer not Foundation. Also, color looks fine plain but when I put powder on top it makes my makeup turn out too dark!

SO..... If you want tinted Moisturizer- It sucks

But

If you want a nice light foundation- It's awesome

It feels great but I don't see a noticeable difference when I put it on. I mean, I can see it at first but once I rub it in, it's like the product was too sheer and it was useless to put it on in the first place. I'm not sure if it's evening out my skin tone or I just bought the wrong color (I'm using Tone). I thought I was pretty pasty white so Tone should have been a good one. When I use it though, I don't get any oilier and I haven't seen any breakouts (which I'm definitely prone to). The product is expensive in comparison to Wet N Wild tinted moisturizer which is drug store cheap. If you mix different colors I guess you could probably get a better color to match your skin tone.

I like the idea of this product... one simple step that provides sun protection and sheer coverage. I got two samples from Sephora; the other one is the illuminating tinted mosturizer. This is a review for the sheer color tinted moisturizer. The product has a creamy, thick consistency, but not too thick. Blends easily and has that nice, sheer enough coverage that I like for everyday use. Feels a little greasy but that's ok since I dust some loose powder to set it and help with oil control. It usually does the trick for me with my regular foundation (Prescriptives Virtually Fresh), I'm shine free till noon. With Stila, my face gets super oily and super shiny in, like, an hour and a half after i applied my make up. It took me three, yes, three blotting papers to remove the excess oil from my face. Yuck. Throughout the day I blotted my face like 4 times (I apply make up at 7 am and take it off at around 5 pm when I get home). So I went through a dozen of blotting papers in a day. I used this moisturizer 3 times (3 days) and see if I got better result. Nope. What this thing gives me is oil and more oil. Perhaps you'll have better luck if you have super dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I used this a few years back and I HATED it and I really REALLY tried to love it b/c it was stilla and expensive but I just couldnt pull it off. Even though it said it didnt cause breakouts it DID made my usually clear face break out with little bumps on my forehead and the spf made my face look ashey. So all in all wasted time and money I would not buy this again. Now maybe the oil-free version is better because when I bout the reg. one the oil free wasnt in existence. This would work better for someone with light dry skin maybe, but if your anything else I wouldnt try this.

I purchased stila's sheer color tinted moisturizer last summer when I decided my normal foundation was too heavy. My skin is quite fair so I went with the bare shade which is a great match and blends in nicely. The product has a great consistency, it's very easy to apply and feels very fresh and light weight on my skin, almost as if i'm wearing nothing at all. Unfortunatley it didn't cover enough on my skin, I have quite a few blemishes and acne marks/scars and this just didn't conceal any of the redness or spots. I've tried it with concealer underneath and loose powder over the top which is a little better but it's still a bit too sheer. I'm quite dissapointed that I couldn't get this to work for me because it is a really nice product, i'll be keeping it and trying it again when my skins a little bit clearer and there's less to cover.

(Click continue for swatch)

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This tinted moisturizer covers quite nicely, only on those areas where u have light scar or pimples,although its a tinted moisturizer.However, i find that its kinda sticky after applying it and it gives this shiny appearance, and applying powder after that is hard, as its kinda patchy.