Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

I'm on the fence about this product. There are so many reasons to dislike it: heavy, thick, greasy, sunscreen-y smell, possibly breakout-causing. However, I find this product to have more coverage than many TMs, including Laura Mercier's. Also, the shininess turns into a natural glow on my normal-dry skin with a little setting powder. Furthermore, it's fairly easy to find a color match because there are so many choices, especially for my pale, yellow-toned skin. I would only recommend this to people with dry skin.

I will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this product. It has no coverage and it leaves my face looking like I've dipped it in grease. It also has a funky smell, which I definitely don't like. Will not repurcase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My skin leans more towards the dry side, so a tinted moisturizer felt ideal. I don't need much coverage, but I don't like my face to feel completely naked, so I opted for this tinted moisturizer for the sheer coverage. I must start by saying, I love the packaging. It has a small pointed opening which easily allows me to control the exact amount I squeeze out. As for the coverage, as stated, is sheer. But it still manages to even out my skin tone. When I apply it to my face, my skin looks plump, dewy and healthy. That effect is short-lived...After an hour or so, it turns cakey, dull, and unnatural. ugh, so close but so far. Oh, and the color tone was wayy too dark for my skintone. I'm NC20 for reference

This is my favorite tinted sunscreen product. It feels so nice on my dry winter skin, while still feeling just right on my normal (still little bit dry) summer skin. The coverage is perfect for me - really tones down redness and smooths out the color all over my face. It actually feels moisturizing, which is my biggest beef with most TMs. They're not moisturizers at all, just light foundations. Stila, however, does seem to have a nice moisturizing effect. It doesn't oxidize, either, which is very important to me. Nothing worse that looking great in the morning, and then seeing an orange alien looking back out of the mirror at lunch. And, of most importance, it doesn't cause my perioral dermatitis to put in an appearance.
I don't have trouble spreading it like some other reviewers have mentioned. My only quibble is the low SPF. I wish they made the SPF 30 in something besides oil-free. Oil-free products look terrible on my skin - they accentuate my pores like crazy and pick up on any rough texture. This smooths over rough bits, dry bits, bumpy bits, and leaves a beautiful, dewy finish. LOVE IT!

I currently have 16 foundations and tinted moisturizers in my bathroom. I get tired of one thing and try another. I LOVE this product. It's equal parts good color and moisturizer. I like that it lasts longer than some other tinted moisturizers and color called Tone matches my light skin with some yellow undertones. I dot it on my face then smooth with a makeup sponge dipped again in the product.

I have this in Light actually I match in Bare to Fair but since it so sheer and I'm alway use a highlighter after TM so it become match to my skin

compare this to Laura Mercier'sTM I like Stila better the main reason is I can blend it easily with my finger while Laura is harder to blend seem like it dry quickly and thicker than Stila's TM

but compare to the coverage it seem to have a little different but Laura have more coverage and nude color is lighter than Stila' light color

SPF Laura have higher but Stila have avabonze that can protect uva ray but I'm use seperate sunscreen so I don't mind about spf of TM

packaging STILA win!! it's a plastic tube a bit of plastic texture with lilac color and have Stila's logo I wish it have some more 'ART' in the package but this ok it's look CUTE to used I'm happy with this plus it'a superb traveling friendly not like Laura that you can accidently squeze the TM and it waste money!!

price Stila is cheaper with 50 ml while Laura more expensive and have 40 ml

still have no break out by stila's TM by the result it gave me a bit dewy natural look I like it to be my everyday make up!

I adore this TM. It's thick, but it smooths out nice and even, a little going a long, long way. The coverage is just what I want - I'm not putting a mask on, but evening my skin tone and reducing redness.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I got it in the Bronze colour - and it really gives a nice glow. I have fair to medium skin tones and it doesnt' look fake at all, it actually makes me look tanned! So pretty happy about that. They have an oil-free version which I would suggest to those complaining about breakouts. My only complaint about this product is that it is quite thick, so a little goes a LONG way, and in terms of rubbing it into your face, I would suggest mixing it with a little bit of lotion (like a soft facial moisturizer) because it dries so quickly and isn't very easy to blend in otherwise. I usually mix it was MAC Strobe moisturizer (just a touch of both) and it works wonders!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As tinted moisturizers go, this one definitely isn't bad -- it's not awesome, but it's not terrible either. My skin is normal with T-zone shine, and this is just not right for me -- with moisturizer, it's too oily and without it's not moisturizing enough. (This is probably due to the SPF -- all sunscreens are oils, so if something has SPF, it has the potential to make you more oily than usual.) If you are normal-to-dry with pretty good skin, give this a try. It's got extremely light coverage -- I find that it doesn't cover much at all, just evens out my skintone. The price tag is nuts ($34!) but sometimes you can score cheaper tubes on eBay. Nice plastic travel-friendly packaging, though. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Medium, which is a tad dark but since it is sheer, I can get away with it. Don't like how this feels on my skin - as noted by other reviewers, it is sticky and can apply unevenly. Though I have normal skin with hardly any oil, this disappears by midday and leaves me with no coverage. I recently tried this with a primer underneath - it stayed on but oxidised and looked too dark.