Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

My favorite tinted moisturizer. Good coverage too! And the lasting power is the best compared to any other tinted moisturizers I've tried. It almost has a matte/satin finish which I love for my oily/acne prone skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I love this product so much for my dry, very sensitive skin. It is one of the few light foundations with mineral SPF instead of chemical SPF, which for me has meant no stinging sensation or sensitivity. Note: This product is now SPF 20, not SPF 15. This tinted moisturizer is hydrating and gives a nice, flattering glow. The coverage is buildable, which I also like. I'm now using my 3rd tube, so yes, I'm a big fan!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love how this makes my skin look. Very radiant, but not oily. I have combination oily/dry skin so it's hard to find something that works. I'm also prone to breakouts and I haven't broken out from it. No smell and good selection of colors. Yes it's a tinted moisturizer so if you're expecting more coverage don't even buy it. I've tried a few other tinted moisturizers and this one has the best coverage. Definitely give this a try of you're looking for a natural look while evening everything out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best applied with hands, great natural looking coverage. Doesn't case breakouts and leaves skin looking healthy, love this for summer I've worn it to pool parties and beach and it looked great and wore well. Doesn't cover major acne or scars , but you can layer it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I Love Love Love this! I used to be a big fan of MAC but I have decided that...... MAC is wack! I have normal skin and I really dont need much coverage @ all! I decided to try this and it is perfect for me! I like bronze I get a great sun-kissed dewy glow and it's perfect. Older women like my mom (no I am not calling her old but she is older than me) seem to prefer a more matte kinda funeral home/ parlor looking makeup. If you prefer that look than this isn't for you. But if you want to look like you have been laying out on the beach all day and a little bit of water gave you a mist in the face, then this is the product for you!

I love this stuff... It ROCKS, it's my HG!!!! First off all, I have very dry, sensitive skin and this moisturizes my face and it doesn't break me out.

But the best part of this product is the way it makes my face look. I can never pull off wearing foundation, it just never looks right on me (it always looks fake). Stila's TM changed all that. This product just makes my skin look all glowing and healthy, bright and dewy. It's just beautiful.

However, there are a few cons. It's expensive ($34)
and I'm not crazy about the packaging. I wish I could see how much product I have left and I hate fighting with the bottle to get the last bit of product out.

If you are looking for a very MOISTURIZING TM with very SHEER coverage, this product is for you!

Love, love LOVE this product. Have been using this on an almost daily basis for years as a TM/light foundation. I am Asian with a medium tan complexion and the medium shade is a perfect match. Easy to apply, good coverage that is buildable, doesn't sink into fine lines. Gives a dewy, glowy finish - always get compliments on how great my skin is when I wear it. (Am otherwise a bit blotchy and uneven without it). I am something of a minimalist with makeup and love the light coverage. Add some blush and lip color, and voila, fresh, dewy complexion!

Surprised to hear that some people have trouble with breakouts, as I have breakout-prone combination skin and it hasn't bothered me at all. I do notice a little more shine (but NO breakouts) in the T-zone than I like if I have applied more than normal, but easily fixable with a little powder, blotting sheets, or an anti-shine mattifier.

Disappointed that Sephora is phasing out Stila products from their line-up -- I have to go to Ulta to get my fix in the future.

Only con is the price -- $34 a bottle, but the bottle usually lasts for 3-4 months depending on how much you use. Worth every penny to me. I could be spending much more.

NOTE: A friend uses the SPF30 - she likes the oil-free formulation since she has oily skin but I found it too thick and too difficult to apply for my skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use this tinted moisturizer daily and like it (I switched to the SPF 30). It's great if you don't need too much coverage and like the point that it's two steps in one-tint and moisturizer. My complexion overall is good so this light coverage is perfect for me. Also, just fyi, my skin is normal/dry.

This is my favorite tinted sunscreen product. It feels so nice on my dry winter skin, while still feeling just right on my normal (still little bit dry) summer skin. The coverage is perfect for me - really tones down redness and smooths out the color all over my face. It actually feels moisturizing, which is my biggest beef with most TMs. They're not moisturizers at all, just light foundations. Stila, however, does seem to have a nice moisturizing effect. It doesn't oxidize, either, which is very important to me. Nothing worse that looking great in the morning, and then seeing an orange alien looking back out of the mirror at lunch. And, of most importance, it doesn't cause my perioral dermatitis to put in an appearance.
I don't have trouble spreading it like some other reviewers have mentioned. My only quibble is the low SPF. I wish they made the SPF 30 in something besides oil-free. Oil-free products look terrible on my skin - they accentuate my pores like crazy and pick up on any rough texture. This smooths over rough bits, dry bits, bumpy bits, and leaves a beautiful, dewy finish. LOVE IT!

I currently have 16 foundations and tinted moisturizers in my bathroom. I get tired of one thing and try another. I LOVE this product. It's equal parts good color and moisturizer. I like that it lasts longer than some other tinted moisturizers and color called Tone matches my light skin with some yellow undertones. I dot it on my face then smooth with a makeup sponge dipped again in the product.