Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

light on the skin, not greasy can oxidize a bit though, not a good product if you are looking for coverage but does a nice job giving you a sort of sheer evening out of the skin, SPF is always a bonus

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gives a really good sheer coverage, protects against the sun, even out skin tone. A slightly weird smell. Not sticky at all.

I don't have any other product to compare this too,
but I think it is a good tinted moisturizer.
It moisturizes not bad and evens out my skin tone pretty okay.
It is not oily and didn't make me break out or anything,
But I wouldn't buy this again because it is a bit pricy for me,
and I heard other cheap tinted mositurizers work just as well like the covergirl one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this product. It has no coverage and it leaves my face looking like I've dipped it in grease. It also has a funky smell, which I definitely don't like. Will not repurcase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this TM. I wear it under my foundation. It evens out my skintone so I have to wear less foundation and it keeps my dry areas moisturized so I look more natural. Will defidently buy it again

I have this in Light actually I match in Bare to Fair but since it so sheer and I'm alway use a highlighter after TM so it become match to my skin

compare this to Laura Mercier'sTM I like Stila better the main reason is I can blend it easily with my finger while Laura is harder to blend seem like it dry quickly and thicker than Stila's TM

but compare to the coverage it seem to have a little different but Laura have more coverage and nude color is lighter than Stila' light color

SPF Laura have higher but Stila have avabonze that can protect uva ray but I'm use seperate sunscreen so I don't mind about spf of TM

packaging STILA win!! it's a plastic tube a bit of plastic texture with lilac color and have Stila's logo I wish it have some more 'ART' in the package but this ok it's look CUTE to used I'm happy with this plus it'a superb traveling friendly not like Laura that you can accidently squeze the TM and it waste money!!

price Stila is cheaper with 50 ml while Laura more expensive and have 40 ml

still have no break out by stila's TM by the result it gave me a bit dewy natural look I like it to be my everyday make up!

This is a really great tinted moisturizer! I have also tried Stila's Illuminating TM, but it kinda made my oilier places look more oily. This TM is great if you want SHEER coverage and you don't want the heaviness of liquid foundation. On days when my skin is being good, I wear this with some concealer and powder and it looks really light and fresh, and it makes my skin look healthy. I have this in Medium and it works well with my skin tone (light golden/olive) but its hard to choose the wrong shade with a tinted moisturizer. As for the price, it is a little pricey and that would be the only thing that would keep me from buying this again. But the bottle is big, so hopefully it lasts a long time!
:) mo

Edit: I think this is a little runny and too liquidy for me right now, I want to find a tinted moisturizer that is more creamy, anyone know of one? I took off one point.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This tinted moisturizer covers quite nicely, only on those areas where u have light scar or pimples,although its a tinted moisturizer.However, i find that its kinda sticky after applying it and it gives this shiny appearance, and applying powder after that is hard, as its kinda patchy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg i hate this stuff! i tried a little on at sephora && it didnt really have any coverage it seemed soo i took it off && my face was all red && blotchy!!! my skin really isnt THAT sensitive sooo i guess i must be allergic to it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This moisturizer is okay. Nothing grand really. I feel like it's a bit greasy when you put it on but nothing that a bit a of powder over it can't solve. If you apply too much of it though without blending it in, it will definitely turn orange so you have to be careful. And, this does come off VERY easily. But, overall I do like this product just fine since it doesn't cake and doesn't break me out. When it finishes though, I'm looking forward to getting Lancome BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL TEINTE.