Wet 'n' Wild Tropez Flavored Lipstick-Toffee

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best lipstick! Great neutral, nude carmel color. Goes on smooth and doesn't feather. Fairly long-lasting, and yet not drying. And the best part is that it tastes so sweet and yummy! It's also really inexpensive (I think it was only a couple of bucks). The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's pretty cheap plastic, and sometimes the lid comes off easily. But what do you expect for something that only costs a couple of bucks, right? I recommend putting it inside a small ziplock bag or cosmetics bag to protect your purse. I still think it's totally worth getting, though.

on 8/19/2003 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lipstick ($2) is a warm light brown, a (suprise!) toffee colour with slight shimmer. Its scent reminds me of the Chocolate Fudge lipstick (reviewed elsewhere), turned town a notch. The texture is creamy, and the "nude" colour makes it a good choice for lazy/rushed days. I've mixed this with gloss (W'n'W's Butterscotch is a great choice) for a sexy, yet low-key glossy look. If you can find it, I'd recommend it as a good "starter" colour in the line.

Popular Lipsticks