mark on the edge hook up eyeliner

mark On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner WATER/EAU PROPYLENE GLYCOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN OLEYL ALCOHOL MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE PHENOXYETHANOL STEARIC ACID GLYCERYL STEARATE CELLULOSE HECTORITE XANTHAN GUM CITRIC ACID ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM HYDROXIDE TOCOPHEROL MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007 CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS/CI 77288 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the ultra skinny brush and now have these in several shades (on sale about $6, regular price is now $10).

Packaging has changed over the past 3 years.

Bronze Edge, Quick Silver, Blue Chrome and Medusa ARE ALL GOOD.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- soft brush draws a very thin line or layer up for a thicker line
- unscented
- small packaging so easy to throw in a purse (if you do that kind of thing)
- lasts about eight hours (long enough for an office day)
- washes off easily with soap and water
- very affordable

Cons:
- dries up after a year so must buy from rep as you finish each product
- must find an Avon rep

I have Medusa which is a deep brown bordering on black. It takes about two minutes to dry completely so you must remember not to blink too soon. I think Medusa was discontinued so I've switched to Cleo which is a black (too stark). A container lasts me a month and a half which is hygienic (in my opinion). I stocked up about 6 or so and after a year, I could not hear the ball inside which mixes the product. The product has become clear or completely dried up. I would repurchase if they brought it back.

To Read all 78 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this eyeliner! I have been using this for years now and it is by far the best liquid liner I've used. I buy It through avon for only around $6. I use It every day and it still lasts forever. The consistency is great, not watery at all. I like that the brush is a short length because I feel I have more control when applying. It draws a thin line which you can easily thicken if needed. I do thick cat eyes all the time and It works perfectly. I have no complaints with this product and highly recommend it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am an inactive Mark rep and got this liner in Cocoa over a year ago from my upline. I put it away and forgot about it til just last month. When I rediscovered it, I shook it well, opened it and applied a thin line to my hand. Watery, sheer mess! Recapped and reshook and reapplied... same thing! Almost no color, super wet and what did appear started to spiderweb into the fine, fine lines on the back of my hand. The thin line was a wet smear within seconds. I assume I got a bad batch or it was already old when I received it, because no one else seems to have this experience, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Good Eyeliner. The brush could be firmer but I like the size. Easy to create thin or thick lines. It stays on all day, few touch-ups ever needed. I would like the option to have a larger size because the handle is tiny and sometime hard to hold onto. Lauren Conrad still swears by it and I know why!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the only liquid eyeliner I ever use! LOVE this stuff!! I've tried a few but this is the only one I get a nice thin line with, however, the corner of my eye always smudges after a few hours but that's why I keep q-tips in my makeup bag! ;o)

doesn't smudge at all, perfectly portable in its small container and lasts all day. the thin brush gives me a neat precise line that gives my eyes the perfect amount of emphasis.
love it, one of my everyday makeup products!

I have this in Callisto and it is a beautiful color. I find it very easy to apply, gives me a perfect line without any fuss, lasted me all day and no smudging. Once applied it dries immediately too. I find it helps with liquid liners to apply your mascara first then the liquid liner. I will buy again.

This was the first ever liquid liner that I had problems with! It smudges easily even when I have full on eye makeup and it FLAKES on me. I never had a liquid eyeliner that FLAKES, and ends up giving me racoon eyes soon after I put it on. It's obviously not long lasting. This liner was a huge disappointment and a waste of money for me ($6).

Packaging is okay for me, I can manage with it. But the product itself...psssh.. Not getting this ever again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This use to be my go to liquid eyeliner couple of years back, it still would be if i use liquid liner.