Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 10/31/2016 7:57:00 AM

I do not write bad reviews. This is simply the most awful cleanser ever! I do like and use Clinique products, lots of them. This was a GWP and I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy unless I wanted them to burn their eyes out!

I realize cleansers are not always able to be used around the eye area but I took a chance (my mistake) and used it all over my face. I do NOT have sensitive skin in any way and this burned the **** out of my eyes for over 30 minutes!

Use with caution!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This makeup remover is amazing. I never paid attention to this product that was always included in a GWP. That was a huge mistake. I take a pea-sized amount into my palms with a little water and rub into a foamy later. I spend about 1 minute massaging it onto my face; it removes everything (including heavy eye makeup). Afterwards, I will follow-up with my regular face wash. My face is soft, supple, and never feels tight. When you recognize that this is just a makeup remover, not a face wash, you'll love what this product does. I love this product more than their cleansing balm.

This cleanser came in a gift with purchase and I absolutely love this for removing makeup! I take my eye makeup off with the Target Up & Up brand eye makeup remover and then I use a dime sized amount of this cleanser! I love how it lathers but also feels creamy and not drying. It really removes all my stubborn Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I have swiped a clean tissue to dry my face and no makeup is left behind on the tissue. Amazing! A little goes a long way with this product! I ran out and bought a full size tube and can't wait to continue using it! This is a must have if you wear makeup daily and have oily skin! This might be on the drying side for people with very dry skin.

on 6/30/2016 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I was using the comforting cream and it was discontinued...why I don't know,as it was always sold out and it worked great as a cleanser and left your skin moist,I digress.

This product feels great and will take most makeup off, but not as well as Take the Day Off Balm,but leaves your face more moist.

I am liking it pretty well,but still missing my other cleanser. Just wish that Clinique would stop messing around with it's products.

I will continue to use this one and keep my Balm for when I use a full cover foundation. I would recommend this for all skin types. As for it stinging your eyes,all products will do that. I make sure I keep my eyes tightly closed and have a towel close by to immediately dry my eyes first...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got hold of a sample of this from my Clinique obsessed momma. I used to be really into Clinique when I was younger (uh..my skin was so much better back then maybe this was why) but moved away from it for a more natural approach to skin care. Anyway, I have been using this with my Clarisonic for about a week. It is designed to take off makeup but I use a wipe first then use this with my tool. I am UHMAZED! My skin looks brighter and my pores much smaller. Maybe my other cleanser wasn't getting off all my makeup after all. I recommend this for oily/combo skin. Seems like it might be drying for sensitive or dry skin unless you are ready to slather on heavy cream after you wash. A definite repurchase but it will be awhile because a pea size is all that's needed for a good foam B+

on 2/27/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I definitely agree with the other reviewer- You only need a pea size amount! It lathers like crazy which will dry me out as well. Although I feel like it takes off all of my makeup so I use it from time to time.

on 12/17/2015 8:18:00 PM

I usually dont like Clinique, but I am a huge fan of this. So unqiue! and gets my make up right off. wish it was cheaper though :(

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love clinique, but wasnt a big fan of this cleanser, I have combination skin, but just found this wayy to drying and my skin felt squeaky clean after like Id used washing up liquid, I prefer the liquid soap in mild.

on 11/20/2015 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My grandma gave me a sample of this foaming cleanser. I've been using it for months it's just now starting to run out. It's nice because you literally only need a pea sized amount to wash your whole face. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, so foamy, easy to rinse off, makes my skin soft, and doesn't dry out my face. I don't use this to take off my makeup only to deep clean my skin. I really enjoy using it and will probably buy the large size once I'm out of the sample. It's simple yet effective. There is no real scent which I like. The tube is lovely it's minimalistic with an almost light pink ombré color. The cleanser in hand is pearly white though. I really suggest giving this a try :)

on 11/20/2015 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am currently using two different face cleansers interchangeably, and Clinique rinse-off foaming cleanser is one of them. I like the way it foams and removes my make-up (but I must say I use a cleansing devise with any of my cleansers which helps to clean better) and you need a very small amount each time, so it lasts long.
However, the biggest con for me - it dries my skin quite a bit. It might be suitable for a combination/oily skin, but it's too harsh for me. After washing my face, feels very much like if I were using a hand soap... Will not repurchase and will stick to another, much more gentle, product I have, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser.