Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 4/6/2018 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Just YUK!

This stuff foams up and you only need a small amount but it has a really weird feeling as you wash it off. It feels like it leaves a film of wax on my face!! As I rinse it off, its like I cant move my hands over my skin without it dragging and pulling to actually try and get it off, its just horrible!! Definitely need to use a toner afterwards to remove whatever that residue is. I've seen some other reviews that describe the same waxy feeling, glad its not just me!

And to top it off, it didn't even remove my mascara (not waterproof) very well!

on 12/22/2017 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I use the teeniest, tiniest amount of this product on wet skin and then rinse it off very thoroughly during my morning shower. It reminds me quite a bit of Origins Checks and Balances cleanser. The back of the tube recommends a dime-sized amount of product, which is way too much and will probably be too drying. Try a small dot only. I don't see why anyone needs to follow this cleanser with a soap and clarifying lotion before applying moisturizer and makeup, so I don't use traditional Clinique 3-step skin care after this. I can't evaluate this cleanser for makeup removal since I use a cleansing oil for that purpose. Overall, this is an average cleanser for normal or oily skin types that lasts a long time because so little product is needed.

on 9/30/2017 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just bought this from Ulta's yesterday. I used it twice, once last night and again this morning. I should never have strayed from my Olay Gentle Clean Cleanser. Unlike my Olay cleanser, Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser is incredibly drying. It literally stripes every drop of moisture from you face. It's labeled as a product for normal skin, but I can't imagine anyone except those with extra oily skin liking this product. I'm going to visit Ulta's today and see if I can exchange it for my Olay cleanser. I can probably pick up two or three of them for the cost of the one Clinique cleanser. Wish me luck!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My sensitive, oil, and also dry skin la la loves this cleanser! It's not even fair!

on 4/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I used to use this all the time. It is a nice mousse texture with good foam. But it just doesn't remove makeup very well. I would always have to use something else with it to be sure all my makeup came off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got this as gift..and i love it , really just need pea size dont go overboard w it cos its a waste u dont need ..anyway i love it. it somehow made my face brighter. this is what i do i take pea size and add abit of water and rub then put this on my damp face and gently rub i use it on my eye lids too, rinse off then i get my ussual derm cleanser and wash it over. after i would leave my face wet meaning i dont get a towel and dried my face i just use my hands to wipe away the excess water and while still damp i would go on w my toner serum ect ect that way my skin was never dry ...btw i hv sensitive combo oily skin. it has weird smell but i dont mind cos it goes away fast. i will see in a week to decide whether to get the full size.
edit : ive decided to get the full size thats how i love this😃

on 3/12/2017 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i have oily skin and yet i feel like this product is a bit too drying as it just strips the skin. My skin feels tight afterwards

on 3/12/2017 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's not the worst cleanser I have used, but it's far from the best one. I like the texture, but it dries really quickly on the skin (I use it with my Foreo Luna 2). I didn't get any massive pimples, and it did an OK job overall. The scent wasn't either too strong, in my opinion Clinique products tend to have a quite strong scent. This is a product I wouldn't recommend to anyone and definitely not repurchase again. I think it's a quite expensive product for doing just an OK job.

on 10/31/2016 7:57:00 AM

I do not write bad reviews. This is simply the most awful cleanser ever! I do like and use Clinique products, lots of them. This was a GWP and I wouldn't even give it to my worst enemy unless I wanted them to burn their eyes out!

I realize cleansers are not always able to be used around the eye area but I took a chance (my mistake) and used it all over my face. I do NOT have sensitive skin in any way and this burned the **** out of my eyes for over 30 minutes!

Use with caution!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This makeup remover is amazing. I never paid attention to this product that was always included in a GWP. That was a huge mistake. I take a pea-sized amount into my palms with a little water and rub into a foamy later. I spend about 1 minute massaging it onto my face; it removes everything (including heavy eye makeup). Afterwards, I will follow-up with my regular face wash. My face is soft, supple, and never feels tight. When you recognize that this is just a makeup remover, not a face wash, you'll love what this product does. I love this product more than their cleansing balm.