Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

4.4

on 7/29/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Secret Crush: Refreshing Body Mist 250ml/8.4fl oz. $9.00 (I got it on sale for about $2.00) DISCONTINUED..?

OK this fragrance is described as frozen pear, peony, and peach blossom. That's totally true, it is a fruity floral! After reading other review I agree; it smells like alcohol when first sprayed! But this later goes away and it actually starts smelling good! This body mist does not last long at all!!!! But then again it does have a strong alcohol base.. I am over all satisfied with my first VS purchase, ever...!!!!!Considering the fact that I only payed 2 bucks for this!!!!!! I DO NOT THINK THIS IS WORTH $9.00! To me at least, I mean of course if this is your HG signature i.e: I am in love fragrance, go right ahead and buy 3 bottles at full price. But for me this is something I carry in my gym bag. FOR ME THIS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT! :)

on 1/23/2010 12:41:00 PM

I really like this stuff.. I was dissappointed when they discontinued it, and they finally brought it back. i will definately be stocking up on it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am SO disappointed that Victoria;s Secret discontinued this one! This scent was BY far my favorite body splash from their line. I got compliments all the time when I would wear it. Its a very pretty girly scent which is perfect for daytime, and the summer. Im so sad! haha

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this one.. smells so flirty and good.

on 3/20/2005 12:38:00 AM

i love the scent and i would definitely buy it again.

could not love this more. it's sweet and flirty. it's my husband's favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best!!! A fruity delicious, amazing scent. I have it in the EDT and I adore it. You must smell this one!

on 4/5/2004 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in the EDT and its great. It smells sort of fruity, sort of musky..I cant explain it but its goooooood! Just a nice pleasant sniff and you get a fairly large bottle for$15-and its pink! If you're considering this scent, you really need to go to VS and take a whiff-you'll love it!

Smells fresh. Starts out slightly fruity (melon?). The floral starts to come out after that and makes the scent smell very "fresh". Reminds me of the scent of a flower after it rains. A good spring/summer scent. I prob. won't repurchase bc I don't care for floral scents and this is a touch too floral for me, but for a floral fragrance, it's very unobtrusive, soft, and ageless. One of VS better fragrances.

on 1/19/2004 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! What a nice, girly, fruity scent. Not too strong, just nice. Lots of staying power in the EDT. Love this stuff. Beautiful glass bottle too. $15 not too bad for such a great smell!

Popular Fragrances