Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

on 2/10/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

My eyes rolled back in my head when I got my first whiff of this. I think only a handful of scents has had a hold on me like this. L O V E ! ! ! I didn't know it had been out before. Makes me wanna hoard it in case they discontinue it again.

on 8/18/2004 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is going to sound a little odd, but this definitely has an underlying note that comes out a bit later. I have the body splash, and when I first spray it, it's bit too sweet & candy-ish for me. But after a little while, it really smells like a fresh, just out-of-the-shower scent - really clean & sweet! Told you this would sound weird, but it's true! I'm glad I tried it on. I'm not a fan of the smell in the bottle or when it's first sprayed, but absolutely loooove the scent after it's been on for a while.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great scent, it has a fresh, citrus scent that I really like. It's perfect for summer time. But the only problem is that after about half an hour you can't tell that I was ever wearing perfume. I even tried this in the edt. & still had the same result. I am usually in a hurry, so I can't bother to layer my frangrances. So I will not be buying this again unless VS comes out with a new & improved version that lasts longer or something. It's a shame because it's such a nice fragrance.

Popular Fragrances