Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

4.2

on 12/11/2006 5:08:00 AM

This scent is why I don't like most VS scents. They are so ambiguous. What are they supposed to smell like? They don't tell us on the back like BBW does. They smell good when you smell them in the bottle but when you get them home, they just smell cheap and like plastic. I prefer their insatiable line where you know what you are smelling.

Ooooh, I didn't like this one at all. It smelled weird to me (and on me). The reviewer who said it smelled like melons and honeysuckle was right on the money! That's exactly what it smelled like to me, and it isn't my favorite mixture. Love Spell is my favorite VS Garden scent, by far!

on 7/1/2003 3:54:00 PM

I was in a wedding where the bride had all the bridesmaids wear this in EDT. She wanted us all to match, I suppose. At any rate, this stuff was sweet, fruity and headache-inducing. The notes did not meld together into anything artful I could detect and so the effect was of something sweet, harsh and cheap.

on 5/21/2006 3:42:00 PM

Purchased this fragrance because girlfriends were saying how boys liked the way it made their skin taste. The smell was a bit too over ripe fruit for me and I couldn't find anyone willing to let me know if it tasted good on me, so this fragrance was shelved and later relegated to a room perfume.

on 11/17/2005 9:18:00 PM

I purchased this originally at one of their semi-annual sales. It was dirt cheap, ~$7 for the 100ml bottle. I smelled it a bit on paper there, and I thought it was similar to those fruity Escada summer fragrances, in a cheap ugly bottle.

Well after actually wearing it, I can't believe I wasted seven bucks on that! It stinks of rotting fruit, and after that part wears off, there's a lingering plasticy smell. I donated it to my kid sister, who uses it as room spray (how unfortunate).

I kind of like this scent, and I kind of Don't. I am just not sure why for either. I guess I like it because it goes on smooth, is pretty good on moisturizing. I also love the color of this lotion and spray and I like the fun summer scent to it, however, sometimes this scent is overpowering and sickening to a point where I don't like it at all. It's ok on some people, and I can't say it's terrible. It's actually quite nice, but there are other scents I like much better. I give this a 3 lippie, it's just ok in my opinion. I might repurchase.

on 2/4/2005 4:44:00 PM

I really like this scent a lot. It has a sweet scent that is just soo awesome. Its not too overpowering and I have received many compliments when I wore it.

i am a big fan of scents that and versatile and cheap. which all of the vicky's body splashes are. secret crush is the second one i've bought, the first being love spell. secret crush smells sort of peachy at first and then rather floral. a fairly pleasent smell, which does wear down pretty quickly, but not so much you can't smell it if you're sweaty. re-applying is a must. it sort of makes me sneeze like alot of scents do, which is one reason i took points off. another reason is that the scent is pretty generic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought the lotion. When I first apply it it smells like a sweeter version of "pear glace"-and I'm not a big fan of pear glace. But it dries down to a nice, sweet, fresh scent. I imagine tis will get a lot of use from me in the warmer months.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This body splash is really just okay. It's very feminine and fruity, maybe with some hints of floral. I like the color of it. It looks so precious sitting on my dresser with my many other sprays and perfumes but it isn't one I grab for on most occasions.

Popular Fragrances